r_e_d

Banned
Especially football fans. The way these fat losers yell at the screen and talk about the team using words like "we did so bad" "hopefully we can win" as if they're a part of it. How they wear a chads jersey on their back as if they're vicariously living as an athlete. It's disgusting. I would way rather be tortured with my unhealthy obsession with lookism than be a normie drone who watches that shit

lms_rotten_zombie

Lookism God
Oldcels
r_e_d said:
Especially football fans. The way these fat losers yell at the screen and talk about the team using words like "we did so bad" "hopefully we can win" as if they're a part of it. How they wear a chads jersey on their back as if they're vicariously living as an athlete. It's disgusting. I would way rather be tortured with my unhealthy obsession with lookism than be a normie drone who watches that shit
legit 

football fans are probably closeted faggots or heavily cucks.

lms_rotten_zombie said:
r_e_d said:
legit 

football fans are probably closeted faggots or heavily cucks.
legit

JawExpert

Normie
I made a thread about this before, its fine to support a team but people who actually dedicate their lives to watching and talking about a sport they most likely don't even play is beyond pathetic, I see these people in pubs all the time going crazy shouting at the televisions and slamming their drinks on the table in anger when their team is not doing well or whatever...always smh..fuking sad cunts

// Infolinks