• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Fucking lol not being narcissistic but weirdest thing on tinder.

purps drank

Rotter
What are your plans to masc up? Imo you would look really strange with a jacked body, I can't even picture it.

lono

Banned
Not being narcissistic. Proceeds to be narcissistic.

You are like a child with your primitive inability to look farther than your own appearance.

MorphIncel

Rotter
The thing is you don't look bad but not attractive for mass appeal.

I can see that only a niche of girls digs you, the kind of guys that have mass appeal or attract those cheerleader type girls look different (e.g. bateman, hollister guys, etc., not necessarily pure DOM guy!)

shitposter

Regular
Right now there are woman texting their friends saying "the weirdest thing on tinder, a guy with a Dorito shaped head  thought he actually had a chance with me LOL"

MorphIncel

Rotter
shitposter said:
Right now there are woman texting their friends saying "the weirdest thing on tinder, a guy with a Dorito shaped head  thought he actually had a chance with me LOL"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mew'sDisciple

Severe Retard said:
legit its all about being generic good looking not even good looking a approachable guy with a nice smile white teeth doing some sports whos like 6/10 has 10x better chances with a market full of average girls than an aesthetic striking 8+/10

women don't want pretty guys

What's your bio and which pics are you using, could be that.

MorphIncel

Rotter
Severe Retard said:

I wouldnt really say 10/10 but pretty attractive, also a bit fminine as well if you ask me...like the right mixture of pretty boy and masculine/manliness

male models do not do horrible on tinder, I tried it myself lol, every swipe = a match and girls did pretty much everything to get attention even direct invites to their homes (tried in austria, germany, etc. where people normally say that girls are pretty reserved)

MorphIncel

Rotter
No man, girls love generic or aesthetic faces, it is that you are not fitting their "blueprint"..

you know whats funny,..most artsy girls are liberal and more open to date guys outside the norms...so thats one of the reason they match you, you look okay/kinda cute and they are open for it (you are ethnik thats why i am mentioning it)...but its not enough to get the really hot ones..you have to look better...sorry mate

StraxcityIsGod

Regular
Don't worry about being narcissistic, everybody registered on Lookism is narcissistic. Hot cheerleaders won't match you until you look like an alpha jock douche. Also you would look fine jacked, your dad is jacked.

Browcel

Machine
Maybe try a different hairstyle other than curly hair to look more generic? Do you look good with a buzzcut or undercut? Maybe try a combover.