Fucking lol if you think blue eyes don't give you a couple points

mydougiefresh

Normie
If your ethnic and dark it really does give you a couple of points, because of the strong color contrast and strong effect it has on people looking at it.

Manny

Incel
Bump Roboter said:
i have them and i dont have a clue why people think its special, majority of guys here in north/middle western europe have them so whats the deal

also light eyes look a lot more beta and female like dark eyes
yes but imagine a latin american with light eyes. Its just exotic.

unclejack

Normie
Bump Roboter said:
I think light eyes look 10x better but lots of girls seem to like dark eyes as they consider them more masculine and mysterious from what they tell me

Ascent

Normie
As a brown guy with decent colouring I think light eyes would give an insane halo.

Jawanomics

Lookism God
light eyes with dark eyebrows is where the halo comes from.

latisse the fuck out of your eyebrows.

Mughal

Banned
Ascent said:
As a brown guy with decent colouring I think light eyes would give an insane halo.
Would you ever get contacts boyo?

Ascent

Normie
Mughal said:
Ascent said:
Nah, not my style man.

I wear glasses so I'd have to get coloured PRESCRIPTION contacts, which'd be expensive af.

I actually prefer glasses tbh, been wearing them for years.

Mughal

Banned
Ascent said:
Mughal said:
Nah, not my style man.

I wear glasses so I'd have to get coloured PRESCRIPTION contacts, which'd be expensive af.

I actually prefer glasses tbh, been wearing them for years.
Legit. I think it's worth the halo but people around you will start thinking you're a fake person and that you care too much about looks lol. I would get them otherwise.

Temoc

Coper
Bump Roboter said:
i have them and i dont have a clue why people think its special, majority of guys here in north/middle western europe have them so whats the deal

It depends on the color, really light blues look better than the darker blue IMO.

Also it looks much better if the guy is black or a white guy with dark hair and eyebrows(my case).

The guy in OP looks like crap with contacts, too fake. Contacts cannot reproduce the real thing, we need Stroma laser.