• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Fucking lol boyos. I was talking to a rape victim on whisper

EdSheeran

Rotter
She said she was raped by 3 men in their twenties
then she said she had multiple orgasm
And sometimes fantasize about it when shes horny

Dark triad theory confirmed

meanwhile 30 year old married subhumans have their wives fake orgasms
:banderas:

SEAN O'DONIS

Rotter
legit.  raping a girl is the biggest compliment for her(as someone said here)

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]It's taken a long while for me to admit this horrible truth about myself. I've been in denial for years and if you'd ever read some of the things I wrote in certain forums on the topic of rape you'd think I was the most militant, uncompromising feminist out there. But this was all a cover up for a reality I couldn't accept: a man forced his penis into me against my will and raped me and I orgasmed from it. My mouth said no but my well lubricated vagina said yes and I have had to deal with these two irreconcilable things for years now.[/font]
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I hated the thing between my legs for what it did it to me. I wanted nothing to do with it. I dind't even want to wash it in the shower. I hated that when, out of desperation, I did masturbate I could only come when I thought about him that night, pinning me down, pushing my panties aside and forcing himself into me. I cried and told him to stop as I was climaxing. I could feel myself contracting around his penis at the same time I was loudly protesting his violation. He felt it too. He told me I loved it. I hated him for making me come.[/font]
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I've been drinking some tonight and I finally have the courage to tell the truth. I try to be a strong feminist and hate my rapist for forcing me but I think of that night and I get wet.[/font]
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I've been careful to only date nice guys but they don't satisfy me. These men have been what every woman is supposed to want. But I don't want them. I want the asshole who kept fucking me even while i was crying, who clamped his hand over my mouth when I yelled for him to stop.[/font]
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I shouldn't be like this. I hate the hole between my legs. I wish I could just sew it shut and never have to deal with again :([/font]

[font=Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]I dont just mean being dominated, or a fantasy in bed, but full on violent rape. [/font]

[font=Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]A few months ago, I got raped for the first time. It was 4 large guys that threw me in a van, and went at me for nearly an hour. At first I reacted like a normal victim, screaming kicking, trying to fight back. But after the second switch I realized, I was actually enjoying this! Wtf was wrong with me, I should not be liking it? But I found myself cooperating and getting off more times than I can remember. [/font]

[font=Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]Since then I have been going out of my way to find situations for it to happen again. I've been putting myself in danger in the worst parts of town to find it. I've even had to go to the hospital after one particularly rough time, but I still keep going back out. [/font]

[font=Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]What is wrong with me and why am I loving this? I have never had any submissive or masochistic tendencies, I have always been rather vanilla other than being bi-sexual.[/font]
I also read some gangbang stories and a girl said that she feels very turned on knowing that more guys from a room desire her.

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
Very common,, some girls try to get raped again

IceCutter

Megastar
Surgery+Roids=Ascension said:
More like she had consensual threesome while drunk with some incels running coverup game. Then the morning after she found their shoe lifts, NW3 hairlines, injection pips and plastic surgery receipts.
This ^

Women don't get 'raped' in the West anymore
unless by particularly savage fob immigrants

SEAN O'DONIS

Rotter
Amnesia said:
Very common,, some girls try to get raped again

read the above second story

[font=Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]Since then I have been going out of my way to find situations for it to happen again. I've been putting myself in danger in the worst parts of town to find it[/font]

SEAN O said:
legit.  raping a girl is the biggest compliment for her(as someone said here)

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]It's taken a long while for me to admit this horrible truth about myself. I've been in denial for years and if you'd ever read some of the things I wrote in certain forums on the topic of rape you'd think I was the most militant, uncompromising feminist out there. But this was all a cover up for a reality I couldn't accept: a man forced his penis into me against my will and raped me and I orgasmed from it. My mouth said no but my well lubricated vagina said yes and I have had to deal with these two irreconcilable things for years now.[/font]
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I hated the thing between my legs for what it did it to me. I wanted nothing to do with it. I dind't even want to wash it in the shower. I hated that when, out of desperation, I did masturbate I could only come when I thought about him that night, pinning me down, pushing my panties aside and forcing himself into me. I cried and told him to stop as I was climaxing. I could feel myself contracting around his penis at the same time I was loudly protesting his violation. He felt it too. He told me I loved it. I hated him for making me come.[/font]
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I've been drinking some tonight and I finally have the courage to tell the truth. I try to be a strong feminist and hate my rapist for forcing me but I think of that night and I get wet.[/font]
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I've been careful to only date nice guys but they don't satisfy me. These men have been what every woman is supposed to want. But I don't want them. I want the asshole who kept fucking me even while i was crying, who clamped his hand over my mouth when I yelled for him to stop.[/font]
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I shouldn't be like this. I hate the hole between my legs. I wish I could just sew it shut and never have to deal with again :([/font]

[font=Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]I dont just mean being dominated, or a fantasy in bed, but full on violent rape. [/font]

[font=Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]A few months ago, I got raped for the first time. It was 4 large guys that threw me in a van, and went at me for nearly an hour. At first I reacted like a normal victim, screaming kicking, trying to fight back. But after the second switch I realized, I was actually enjoying this! Wtf was wrong with me, I should not be liking it? But I found myself cooperating and getting off more times than I can remember. [/font]

[font=Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]Since then I have been going out of my way to find situations for it to happen again. I've been putting myself in danger in the worst parts of town to find it. I've even had to go to the hospital after one particularly rough time, but I still keep going back out. [/font]

[font=Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]What is wrong with me and why am I loving this? I have never had any submissive or masochistic tendencies, I have always been rather vanilla other than being bi-sexual.[/font]
I also read some gangbang stories and a girl said that she feels very turned on knowing that more guys from a room desire her.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Since then I have been going out of my way to find situations for it to happen again.[/font] [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I've been putting myself in danger in the worst parts of town to find it. I've even had to go to the hospital after one particularly rough time, but I still keep going back out. [/font]

:what: