• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

fucking lol at match.com

yungfett

Regular
im an idiot for buying a subscription to it, at least it was only a single month subscription. still what a total waste of money; I have got no matches on it and its not any different than a free dating website; seriously dont even bother with match.com, total waste of money

is there some trick or angle that makes match.com actually worth using?

IceCutter

Megastar
Don't they offer some money back guarantee or something?

yungfett

Regular
IceCutter said:
ugliest said:
loled irl
Lol they used to do I know that.

Probably had to rebuke that shit years ago.

fuck, yeah I know that match.com is way too redpilled to issue refunds...

Viral

Regular
i bought 1 year cause it was on sale, legit never logged in after 1 first month cause 0 matches. Shoot me for having to remember that embarrassment.

TranceMan

Joke
okcupid and pof are pissing me off right now..

tinder im getting zero matches.. fucking ZERO..

the type of low t, nu male scum that get matches and I dont makes me sick.. my body alone should get girls wet for me

modified

hairloss expert
What the fuck are you talking about with "matches"? You know you're supposed to send messages to girls on there? Did you do that?

yungfett

Regular
modified said:
What the fuck are you talking about with "matches"? You know you're supposed to send messages to girls on there? Did you do that?

i meant to say that I write messages but never get responses, never get any messages, never get any likes, etc

Viral said:
i bought 1 year cause it was on sale, legit never logged in after 1 first month cause 0 matches. Shoot me for having to remember that embarrassment.

fuck thats brutal man

modified

hairloss expert
yungfett said:
modified said:

i meant to say that I write messages but never get responses, never get any messages, never get any likes, etc

What is your:

Height?
Race?
Age?
Facial rating?
Annual income?

Hfinn

Joke
modified said:

There's probably 50 times more guys than girls registered on the website, let's be real here, why would most girls bother paying for something they can get for free when they got guys  talking to them on Tinder, Facebook, and in person

Plus, match.com doesn't have nearly as much users as Tinder; just stick with Tinder

yungfett

Regular
modified said:
yungfett said:

What is your:

Height?
Race?
Age?
Facial rating?
Annual income?

5'8"
white
weak 7/10
pathetic, like I dont even have it listed

modified

hairloss expert
yungfett said:
modified said:
What is your:

Height?
Race?
Age?
Facial rating?
Annual income?

5'8"
white
weak 7/10

Bullshit. If you're a white 7/10 you'd get replies on dating sites unless your pics or profile are cripplingly bad. Some people write horribly self deprecating profiles. Others use basement selfies. Both shoot you in the foot.

yungfett

Regular
modified said:
yungfett said:
5'8"
white
weak 7/10

Bullshit. If you're a white 7/10 you'd get replies on dating sites unless your pics or profile are cripplingly bad. Some people write horribly self deprecating profiles. Others use basement selfies. Both shoot you in the foot.

probably true, I dont really care about my match.com profile to be honest, so it doesnt look that great

yungfett

Regular
LegendOfBrickTamland said:
I have had success on Okcupid. Could usually get dates pretty quick from 5/10's

yeah okcupid is not too bad