Fucking LOL at engineeringcels aka povertycels

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
What's the hype about engineering? Tech is where it's at for high IQ cels.

Was talking to a mate last night who is a very high IQ engineering graduate. (Got the highest math grade in his University year for some tough module)... He earns like £20k (like $25k), he said engineeringcels don't really make as much as people think :giggle:

10out

Normie
Where does he live? What type of engineering did he study?

Sephiroth

Incel
MENTAL_CEL said:

Was talking to a mate last night who is a very high IQ engineering graduate. (Got the highest math grade in his University year for some tough module)... He earns like £20k (like $25k), he said engineeringcels don't really make as much as people think :giggle:
Eh, I don't think anyone makes $25k as an engineer, unless you're talking about some kind of internship or something.

lanklet

Coper
Bullshit, the average starting salary for engineers isn't that much lower than for computer science

I'll admit that CS definitely has a higher ceiling - that's only for the most obsessive autists, though

Reflex

Lookism God
MENTAL_CEL said:

Engineers in the uk earn less than half their counterparts else where

dont ever

i mean eVER compare UK wages to anywhere else, we are a 2nd world nation.