Fucking Insane how Easy Women Have it

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
11,280
Reputation
1,236
- Tons of friends and emotional support and people encouraging them on.
- Doing excellent at school and other extra curricular activities.
- Get dick and sex from hot guys easily.
- Even the ugly nerd girls want and get chad.
- Told all women are beautiful.
- Made to feel like a princess.
- Men take them out and wine and dine them.
- Get jobs easily.

Incel:
- Ugly
- People shitting on him all the time.
- Laughed at and made fun of.
- No emotional support or friends.
- Rejected sexually by women
- Made to feel like he is scum
- If he speaks of his problems, told he is bitter and an awful human
- Passed over for promotion

 They have so much advantages in life and shame incels for the one or two good things we have going.
:jrage:
 

Lel

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
6,991
Reputation
1,492
and they are still miserable cause they have tiny underdeveloped skulls preventing them from thinking and doing anything interesting/creative. Same goes for any privileged group (ethnikks, faggots) regardless gender.
 
all those resources wasted to subhumans while average male (beta) is too brainwashed climbing the social ladder to get some used up pussy.... and some incels here view the cope of NTs as a privilege.



incel revolution now or it's over
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
11,280
Reputation
1,236
Lel said:
and they are still miserable cause they have tiny underdeveloped skulls preventing them from thinking and doing anything interesting/creative. Same goes for any privileged group (ethnikks, faggots) regardless gender.
 
all those resources wasted to subhumans while average male (beta) is too brainwashed climbing the social ladder to get some used up pussy.... and some incels here view the cope of NTs as a privilege.



incel revolution now or it's over
Miserable? They looks pretty happy and confident to me. Not creative? They look pretty talented and gifted to me.
 

Lel

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
6,991
Reputation
1,492
zyzz007 said:
Miserable? They looks pretty happy and confident to me. Not creative? They look pretty talented and gifted to me.
yes, they 'look' because you know them only through browsing facebook

if that was the case, they wouldn't settle for beta providers
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
11,280
Reputation
1,236
Lel said:
zyzz007 said:
Miserable? They looks pretty happy and confident to me. Not creative? They look pretty talented and gifted to me.
yes, they 'look' because you know them only through browsing facebook

if that was the case, they wouldn't settle for beta providers
Maybe u cud be right or wrong about the about the miserable part. But many of them are gifted academically and in other social activities and sports whereas I am gifted in nothing and have to work like a dog to achieve half of what they achieve.
 
Most of these women are high achievers but ABSOLUTE CUNTS and HORRIBLE PEOPLE with POOR CHARACTER in real life. But that is what this world values, highly talented and gifted, sociopathic people.
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
11,280
Reputation
1,236
tsh123456789 said:
A lot of Chads have worked hard for the position they are in though... Agree with the unequal treatment of women vs incel.
Yeh, I was referring to the Chads who were Chads from birth/puberty and are absolute cunts to incels.
I know there are chads who worked hard to become aesthetic and are humble.........
 

Lel

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
6,991
Reputation
1,492
zyzz007 said:
Maybe u cud be right or wrong about the about the miserable part. But many of them are gifted academically and in other social activities and sports whereas I am gifted in nothing and have to work like a dog to achieve half of what they achieve.
 
Most of these women are high achievers but ABSOLUTE CUNTS and HORRIBLE PEOPLE with POOR CHARACTER in real life. But that is what this world values, highly talented and gifted, sociopathic people.


i think it's a cope saying they do better academically because of gender

they are hardworking and learn to work in patterns , so they are superior to some lazy dude who has the potential but lacks discipline. Ofc incel has no reason to work hard, as his exposure to the world is far more negative than a females.

but they are never creative, i haven't seen females inventing stuff even in the modern era. If workceling wasn't about serving a master (exactly what the female nature is) everything would be much different.

this is why we need incel uprising

overall, i wouldn't say they are happy either. As i said they have minuscule skulls. Stupid people can't be happy, only delusional.
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
11,280
Reputation
1,236
Lel said:
zyzz007 said:
Maybe u cud be right or wrong about the about the miserable part. But many of them are gifted academically and in other social activities and sports whereas I am gifted in nothing and have to work like a dog to achieve half of what they achieve.
 
Most of these women are high achievers but ABSOLUTE CUNTS and HORRIBLE PEOPLE with POOR CHARACTER in real life. But that is what this world values, highly talented and gifted, sociopathic people.


i think it's a cope saying they do better academically because of gender

they are hardworking and learn to work in patterns , so they are superior to some lazy dude who has the potential but lacks discipline. Ofc incel has no reason to work hard, as his exposure to the world is far more negative than a females.

but they are never creative, i haven't seen females inventing stuff even in the modern era. If workceling wasn't about serving a master (exactly what the female nature is) everything would be much different.

this is why we need incel uprising

overall, i wouldn't say they are happy either. As i said they have minuscule skulls. Stupid people can't be happy, only delusional.
I never said they were doing better becuz of gender, but they have a lot of support and encouragement to do so and a lot of them are gifted for it but as u rightly said an incel has no encouragement or positive perspective in life to work hard and do well academically due to his many negative traumatic experiences.
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
3,157
Reputation
6
Just off yourself if you compare your life to that of a women, you low T cuck.

Either trannymax or go ER.

You ain't getting shit not because of hypergamy, but because of Chads taking what's yours.

Cope on @ women have it easier.

Life of a chad is 100x the life of a pretty woman.
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
11,280
Reputation
1,236
The Masked Magician said:
Just off yourself if you compare your life to that of a women, you low T cuck.

Either trannymax or go ER.

You ain't getting shit not because of hypergamy, but because of Chads taking what's yours.

Cope on @ women have it easier.


Life of a chad is 100x the life of a pretty woman.
U must be the most stupidest person here for saying what I hightlighted in bold. Even bluepillers know the ones who have the easiest life is pretty women. Even chads have to get up early and work and wageslave provided he is not a trust fund baby. Pretty women can just get by most of their lives on their looks and have some rich guy take care of them.

And no women have it FAR greater than men, even chads, so I am not Low T for comparing and complaining, I am being honest in highlighting the many more advantages most women have compared to men which is entirely unfair. U are a stupid cunt and a beta simp white knight based on your response.
 

debijon

Normie
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
1,146
Reputation
3
Yeah, but at least the age/looks deteriorate pill hits women harder than men.

yeayea women still have the advantage in the dating market over 30 but look at women around 30, do they seem happy like they we're in their late teens ~ early twenties?
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
11,280
Reputation
1,236
debijon said:
Yeah, but at least the age/looks deteriorate pill hits women harder than men.

yeayea women still have the advantage in the dating market over 30 but look at women around 30, do they seem happy like they we're in their late teens ~ early twenties?
Compared to incels, they seem FAR happier. U guys are going easy on women. What an incel has to endure is unfanthomable compared to even women age 45.
 

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
Joined
Jan 25, 2016
Messages
2,525
Reputation
2
So much legit.

The most privileged group in human history are the current twenty something white western women.

They're also the most ardent feminists, deny how easy they have it and incessantly whine looking for more freebies.

Any slim mediocre looking woman lives life on God mode and demands a guy 3 points higher than her.

And just LOL if you think women give a fuk about sub 8's. Feminism is all about making life as miserable as possible for the sub 8 male, women are indifferent to homeless men, suicide, etc etc brush it off as "patriarchy" in reality most women are sociopathic pretentious, duplicitous shitcunts.

 And to top it off should a war break out they'd expect your incel ass to go out there and die for them  :lol:


Look at what shitcunts did in world war 1  :lol: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_feather <------ shaming men who didn't sign up to die for them

This was joined by some prominent feminists and suffragettes of the time, such as Emmeline Pankhurst and her daughter Christabel. They, in addition to handing out the feathers, also lobbied to institute an involuntary universal draft, which included those who lacked votes due to being too young or not owning property.[4][5][6]
Ring any bells? HeForShe




 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
11,280
Reputation
1,236
MENTAL_CEL said:
So much legit.

The most privileged group in human history are the current twenty something white western women.

They're also the most ardent feminists, deny how easy they have it and incessantly whine looking for more freebies.

Any slim mediocre looking woman lives life on God mode and demands a guy 3 points higher than her.

And just LOL if you think women give a fuk about sub 8's. Feminism is all about making life as miserable as possible for the sub 8 male, women are indifferent to homeless men, suicide, etc etc brush it off as "patriarchy" in reality most women are sociopathic pretentious, duplicitous shitcunts.

 And to top it off should a war break out they'd expect your incel ass to go out there and die for them  :lol:


Look at what shitcunts did in world war 1  :lol: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_feather <------ shaming men who didn't sign up to die for them

This was joined by some prominent feminists and suffragettes of the time, such as Emmeline Pankhurst and her daughter Christabel. They, in addition to handing out the feathers, also lobbied to institute an involuntary universal draft, which included those who lacked votes due to being too young or not owning property.[4][5][6]
Ring any bells? HeForShe




:itsover:
Ill murder anyone one who fucking hands me some white feather. Not dying for any cunt or chad.
 

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
19,345
Reputation
3,538
They're leeches..suck all the blood out of men and then onto the next one.
 

debijon

Normie
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
1,146
Reputation
3
zyzz007 said:
debijon said:
Yeah, but at least the age/looks deteriorate pill hits women harder than men.

yeayea women still have the advantage in the dating market over 30 but look at women around 30, do they seem happy like they we're in their late teens ~ early twenties?
Compared to incels, they seem FAR happier. U guys are going easy on women. What an incel has to endure is unfanthomable compared to even women age 45.
shit you're right.
i've become so accustomed to incel lifestyle that its become 'normal', like I'm numb and 'used to it' now.  This can't be good.

Altho I would def not wanna be a 45y/o woman, thats another entity.
 

Herald

Slayer
Joined
Oct 10, 2015
Messages
2,002
Reputation
13
Lel said:
zyzz007 said:
Maybe u cud be right or wrong about the about the miserable part. But many of them are gifted academically and in other social activities and sports whereas I am gifted in nothing and have to work like a dog to achieve half of what they achieve.
 
Most of these women are high achievers but ABSOLUTE CUNTS and HORRIBLE PEOPLE with POOR CHARACTER in real life. But that is what this world values, highly talented and gifted, sociopathic people.


i think it's a cope saying they do better academically because of gender

they are hardworking and learn to work in patterns , so they are superior to some lazy dude who has the potential but lacks discipline. Ofc incel has no reason to work hard, as his exposure to the world is far more negative than a females.

but they are never creative, i haven't seen females inventing stuff even in the modern era. If workceling wasn't about serving a master (exactly what the female nature is) everything would be much different.

this is why we need incel uprising

overall, i wouldn't say they are happy either. As i said they have minuscule skulls. Stupid people can't be happy, only delusional.
THANK YOU. 

People are deluded with these "progressive" forms of teaching. Girls are not doing well at all. They are doing work via ROTE MEMORY "Learning", which is inherently counter-productive to competition and actual results based on real performance. 

Because girl's brains are proven to learn better via rote and memorization (which is not true, its just that girl's brains and nature are wired to CONFORMITY and obedience) they don't actually attain new knowledge and skills or even ambition. They simply go with the flow of the class and get an easy A.

This type of teaching is actually harmful for highly inquisitive students who learn through a variety of teaching methods (visual, hands-on, etc) which is what boys naturally CRAVE. Instead, they get SO bored in the classroom and they fidget, they ask questions and the system shuts them down to the principal's office or with ritalin to treat their "ADHD". 

It is all bullshit.
 

kibo

Chad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,834
Reputation
1
MENTAL_CEL said:
So much legit.

The most privileged group in human history are the current twenty something white western women.

They're also the most ardent feminists, deny how easy they have it and incessantly whine looking for more freebies.

Any slim mediocre looking woman lives life on God mode and demands a guy 3 points higher than her.

And just LOL if you think women give a fuk about sub 8's. Feminism is all about making life as miserable as possible for the sub 8 male, women are indifferent to homeless men, suicide, etc etc brush it off as "patriarchy" in reality most women are sociopathic pretentious, duplicitous shitcunts.

 And to top it off should a war break out they'd expect your incel ass to go out there and die for them  :lol:


Look at what shitcunts did in world war 1  :lol: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_feather <------ shaming men who didn't sign up to die for them

This was joined by some prominent feminists and suffragettes of the time, such as Emmeline Pankhurst and her daughter Christabel. They, in addition to handing out the feathers, also lobbied to institute an involuntary universal draft, which included those who lacked votes due to being too young or not owning property.[4][5][6]
Ring any bells? HeForShe




Pleasent surprise that Emma told that.
I got used to idea of her being stupid feminist bitch
 
Top