Fucking Brutal, Just realized that Great Maxilla=Potential Death Sentence

IsaacNewton

Coper
Okay so I have known that I have a legit shit tier chin for a long time, similar to this except my chin is literally my only failo, if I had a perfect chin I would be slaying.

I was just looking at some pictures of my profile though and I came to a brutal realization, the only reason my chin is recessed is because my maxilla is slayer tier so I have great horizontal growth in the middle of my face but then it's like my lower 3rd forgot to get the slayer genes so it's a big fail. If I didn't have such a great maxilla then my chin wouldn't look as bad so good maxilla=death sentence unless you also have a great lower third. 

Just fuckin lol @ how I got my dad's facial genetics instead of my mom who has a poor man's Angelina Jolie facial structure (still god tier). I would've slayed so fuckin hard if I got her facial genes instead.

Mughal

Banned
You fucking imbecile, the maxilla holds everything together. What you're saying makes no sense. Your jaw would not be recessed if you had a great maxilla. Shifting the maxilla would move the other bones.

Not only are you low height, but you're also low IQ.

:banderas:

Invisible

King of Chads
"I would have slain if" + [any cope under the FUCKING sun] = PEACEFUL MIND

IsaacNewton

Coper
Mughal said:
You fucking imbecile, the maxilla holds everything together. What you're saying makes no sense. Your jaw would not be recessed if you had a great maxilla. Not only are you low height, you're also low IQ.

Dude you're fucking dumb who told you this? Mike Mew??? Just fucking lol that guy is a sub 110 IQ faggot who became an orthodontist and never provides any proof for his claims. The Maxilla corresponds to the upper jaw not the lower jaw you dumb fucking piece of shit.
[hr]
Invisible said:
This is a cope

Magnus

Lookism God
IsaacNewton said:
Just lol if you buddy boyos can't comprehend this
The maxilla is connected to the zygos and orbitals, if the maxilla is retruding the infra orbitals and zygos become retruded as well

IsaacNewton

Coper
Magnus said:
IsaacNewton said:
Just lol if you buddy boyos can't comprehend this
The maxilla is connected to the zygos and orbitals, if the maxilla is receding the infra orbitals and zygos become receded as well

Wtf does this have to do with my post

Magnus

Lookism God
IsaacNewton said:
Magnus said:
The maxilla is connected to the zygos and orbitals, if the maxilla is receding the infra orbitals and zygos become receded as well

You are saying that a forward maxilla is a death sentence when in fact it's a retruded maxilla that is a death sentence

IsaacNewton

Coper
Magnus said:
IsaacNewton said:
You are saying that a forward maxilla is a death sentence when in fact it's a retruded maxilla that is a death sentence
I said a forward maxilla is a potential death sentence and stated it is a death sentence if you have a shit lower third.

@"LostTuna" 

I think it's some random from an incel support group site.

Magnus

Lookism God
IsaacNewton said:
Magnus said:
I said a forward maxilla is a potential death sentence and stated it is a death sentence if you have a shit lower third.
Like I said, the maxilla is responsible for the eye region as well 
So you're still better off with a forward maxilla and a shit lower third than a retruded maxilla and shit lower third 
I think you're talking about bimax, which is something different

Mughal

Banned
IsaacNewton said:
Mughal said:
You fucking imbecile, the maxilla holds everything together. What you're saying makes no sense. Your jaw would not be recessed if you had a great maxilla. Not only are you low height, you're also low IQ.

Dude you're fucking dumb who told you this? Mike Mew??? Just fucking lol that guy is a sub 110 IQ faggot who became an orthodontist and never provides any proof for his claims. The Maxilla corresponds to the upper jaw not the lower jaw you dumb fucking piece of shit.
[hr]
Invisible said:
This is a cope
Everything works in tandem you stupid fuck. You can't just isolate one variable when it comes to the human body. Changing one variable will change everything else that's related/connected to it. This is why you'll never find an incel or ugly guy with good eye area or slayer/hunter eyes.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
IsaacNewton said:
Magnus said:

@"LostTuna" 

yeah i get what youre sayin

i still think having a great maxilla is good though

IsaacNewton

Coper
Magnus said:
IsaacNewton said:
So you're still better off with a forward maxilla and a shit lower third than a retruded maxilla and shit lower third 
Heterophobic said:
Probably bimax
I googled bimax and it's just pictures of insanely disgusting faces overall not just one section so can you guys post pics.

MasterFaggot said:
IsaacNewton said:

@"LostTuna" 

:clap:  

yea probably still better than having a shit maxilla I guess

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
IsaacNewton said:
Magnus said:
Heterophobic said:
Probably bimax
I googled bimax and it's just pictures of insanely disgusting faces overall not just one section so can you guys post pics.

MasterFaggot said:

im a little different than yours in that my maxilla and chin are both weak in an even way. if both my maxilla and chin came out a bit more, it wpuld make me that much better looking

IsaacNewton

Coper
MasterFaggot said:
IsaacNewton said:

im a little different than yours in that my maxilla and chin are both weak in an even way. if both my maxilla and chin came out a bit more, it wpuld make me that much better looking
Yep, it is pretty much impossible to look incel with a great maxilla and chin.