fucked the brooke shields girl again today

Gandharva

Banned
saw her again after months or like a year.I thought she was gone.it was nice to see her.holy shit,she is brooke shields doppelganger..like I mean EXACTELY alike..not twin or even sister but exact clone facially.....I pay attention to details  .

it wasnt mindblowing though  .  but she is so nice and down to earth  .

today was a good day   .

have u ever fucked a 10/10  like me?Ill tell u its not some mindblowing experience.

risingsun

Cuck
Severe Retard said:
?How did u fuck her? youre very unpleasent looking op do you have a good personality?

he definitely has a good personality, havent you read his posts?

:suicide:

Gandharva

Banned
talked about it before on sluthate. 3rd time fucking her. btw,I actually look good right now...my eyes are totally cleared.

look alot like this right now  

my new internet will be here in like a week so my phone can upload pictures directely.

Gandharva

Banned
Severe Retard said:
Gandharva said:
talked about it before on sluthate. 3rd time fucking her. btw,I actually look good right now...my eyes are totally cleared.

look alot like this right now  

my new internet will be here in like a week so my phone can upload pictures directely.
I remember your pics and not to be mean im happy you fucked a brooke shields doppleganger but you don't look like that guy at all

you must have a really good personality though which is what girls care about in the end

you saw  `1 pic,and noone ever quotes the rest......I explained millions of times that I look like 6 different people depending on how much my eye swell.with non  inflammated eyelids I do look like that pic.I will show pics when I get new internet to prove it.I look soft/pretty as fuck right now....

youre not the best looking yourself.

Gandharva

Banned
shes a prosti..persona doesnt matter..but she is always extra nice with me..never gives me any problems..Im just glad to fuck a  girl that hot..you guys will never fuck a girl that hot even if you  were 10/10  skyrim characters  .  its all about propinquity   .I had the 1 in a billion chance to come across her(by accident)and the rest is as follows  .  if I had walked ahead that  day without going back and deciding to fuck her friend I would never have met her..her friend invited me upstairs and I saw her and they wanted a threesome.

I was obsessed with Brooke shields at the time so it was a dream come  true  .

Gandharva

Banned
Severe Retard said:
Gandharva said:
you saw  `1 pic,and noone ever quotes the rest......I explained millions of times that I look like 6 different people depending on how much my eye swell.with non  inflammated eyelids I do look like that pic.I will show pics when I get new internet to prove it.I look soft/pretty as fuck right now....

youre not the best looking yourself.
I know im not the best looking but neither are you

what you have on me is a good personality because theres no reason for u to get a hot chick based on looks.

what do you guys talk about?  Its a million times better to be ugly with a godo personality like yourself than be a beautiful brick like most mm's

also isn't it the inside what matters most? I wish I was ugly and had a good personality like u... my personality holds me back from a normal life

just wait for the pics dude....Im the furthest thing from ugly.my personality is shy and introverted.all my gf chased me and did all the work ...that should tell u enough...why would I make up a whole story about my eyelids for months?but it doesnt matter...Im just waiting for my poverty internet to work on my 2005 phone and this whole ordeal will be over... youll all feel sorry for ever calling me ugly or neanderthal etc

my GF used to say im the pretty one  in the Relationship...why?because in my natural state I am soft and pretty looking as fuck.most people think Im gay srs.I look nothing like a neanderthal...and even soo alot of women are into that look.especially EE.I dont look like a semite Arab  either.I look 100 % cute native american  ;)

Gandharva

Banned
Severe Retard said:
Gandharva said:
just wait for the pics dude....Im the furthest thing from ugly.my personality is shy and introverted.all my gf chased me and did all the work ...that should tell u enough...why would I make up a whole story about my eyelids for months?but it doesnt matter...Im just waiting for my poverty internet to work on my 2005 phone and this whole ordeal will be over... youll all feel sorry for ever calling me ugly or neanderthal etc

my GF used to say im the pretty on  in the Relationship...why?because in my natural state I am soft and pretty looking as fuck.most people think Im gay srs.I look nothing like a neanderthal...and even soo alot of women are into that look.especially EE.
alright bro im just basing it off the pics i saw before and you looked like a 3-4/10 there so you HAVE to have a good personality or money or status to get a brooke shield look alike if not looks theory is destroyed..

no hate bro just being logical here

But im excited to see the new transformation pics from a frog to a prince I suppose?
I know I look wierd as fuck and more like a pleosthene throwback than a  refined human in those pics.when I posted them I gave the disclaimer its not how I look in everyday life but I just wanted to prove I wasnt a troll or was lying about my life.notice how even with those set of pics they only post one pic and not the rest where I looked softer?

but its oke,I dont look like that.if i did I would be logged of this site forever and have accepted my fate.

I look like a 16 yr old neotenous kid I swear.you know what?Ill make some new pics now and see if by chance the internet works on the phone....ill try my best.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Willy wasn't that bad looking stfu Dorito rent boy pubehead fucciboi
[hr]
LostTuna said:
lol willy u are legit mentally ill
It's the way he types

Gandharva

Banned
Severe Retard said:
Gandharva said:
I know I look wierd as fuck and more like a pleosthene throwback than a  refined human in those pics.when I posted them I gave the disclaimer its not how I look in everyday life but I just wanted to prove I wasnt a troll or was lying about my life.notice how even with those set of pics they only post one pic and not the rest where I looked softer?

but its oke,I dont look like that.if i did I would be logged of this site forever and have accepted my fate.

I look like a 16 yr old neotenous kid I swear.you know what?Ill make some new pics now and see if by chance the internet works on the phone....ill try my best.
Ok dude im rooting for you

I hope to god you don't look like you do in those pics you posted before... that would be unfortunate... but ill give you the benefit of the doubt it's very hard to look that bad 

but that's amazing if u can look like that monster and now look like a 16yo neotonus child

i have a feeling ur good looking irl since u have good taste
right now I look exactely like that pic i posted...I have some pics on my phone from a week or so ago and event hough there is some swelling I look more like a cute kid than a neanderthal monster.I despise masculinity and neanderthalism see my arguments with chronic)unless there alot of prettiness in synergy...if I were a ugly neanderthal wouldnt  I promote DOM colez types and coping   that prettyboys are not attractive to women(wich is a load of horsesheeeit)  .

but enough talking..Im gonna post the pics ASAP.Ill even make a short video.
[hr]
I type this way because Im low IQ in many sences and also have severe OCD.