fuck women have it so easy when it comes to looks

chadimir

Gigachad
men need to have the perfect ratio of masculinity to beauty. too masculine? guess what? you are genetic sub human scum that makes women puke. too feminine? same thing. 

women on the other hand just need to FEMININE. there is no ratio balance behind it!!! a highly feminine woman who looks like a 12 year old girl will have a super high SMV. women have it so easy its literally mind boggling because they still complain

A woman just has to look non-deformed enough for our primitive brain the believe that she wouldn't succumb to her subhumanity before a child could make it on its own.

A woman has to be worth a few hours of time to replenish sperm, a man has to be worth about 10 years till a child becomes usefull (i.e. could work in primitive society).

lookz

Chad
Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
men need to have the perfect ratio of masculinity to beauty. too masculine? guess what? you are genetic sub human scum that makes women puke. too feminine? same thing. 

women on the other hand just need to FEMININE. there is no ratio balance behind it!!! a highly feminine woman who looks like a 12 year old girl will have a super high SMV. women have it so easy it makes me want to break shit
:jrage:
:glasses:

@"iftsj"
[hr]
Chadimir Thundercovsky said:

women on the other hand just need to FEMININE. there is no ratio balance behind it!!! a highly feminine woman who looks like a 12 year old girl will have a super high SMV. women have it so easy it makes me want to break shit
:jrage:
:glasses:

@"iftsj"

iftsj

Banned
:wtf:

why are you putting my pic to illustrate subhumans? :crying:
im starting to look more like the morph as i loose bf
my midface is burried under fat

i might be a pretty boy in the end
but my nose and lips are still too masc / or big and thin

i thought high t was good but i guess its not or my face is not that high t or i dont know anymore anyway...
fuck women tbh
if at 6ft1, 25 inch skull, 9x6 dick im still a subhuman they deserve to be treated like shit by pretty boys

iftsj

Banned
Sekrets said:
iftsj said:

i thought high t was good but i guess its not or my face is not that high t or i dont know anymore anyway...
fuck women tbh
if at 6ft1, 25 inch skull, 9x6 dick im still a subhuman they deserve to be treated like shit by pretty boys

fuar submental region of the gods

looks like you're pouting your lips or some shit 24/7 tho
something weird with my mouth
my lips are huge but they seem inside my mouth
i have bimax i think
i dont even pout maybe its orthodontic treatment or natural oral posture i dont know

iftsj

Banned
Sekrets said:
iftsj said:
something weird with my mouth
my lips are huge but they seem inside my mouth
i have bimax i think
i dont even pout maybe its orthodontic treatment or natural oral posture i dont know
post a pic smiling from the side and front

iftsj

Banned
fuark this thread is making me self conscious as fuck
its over i need surgery

iftsj

Banned
Manuel said:
@"iftsj" 

you're a state
your a fag
[hr]
True Romance said:
iftsj is overrated

The forum loves him because of their aspie homo obsession with Muh Forward Growth - he has Chin & Brow

Meanwhile his eyes, nose, mouth ain't shit - just looks like some dumb Balkan brute

No hate though, he still mogs the fuck out of me, solid 6/10

[hr]
IamNarratorsRetrudedMaxillae said:
This fucking mongoloid needs surgery to lose virginity
:boat:
:nod2:

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
Jeffrey Dahmer said:

@"Jeffrey Dahmer" , aren't you a baguettecel too? You boyos should meet up, & give us field reports from your slaying attempts.

Feel free to bring the cat as a wingman.

King Chad

Normie
@"iftsj" is looking better with that reduced BF, seems robust, tbh I thought he'd be slaying by now. But he said he lives in Nice so he's probably competing with rich guys.

iftsj

Banned
Jeffrey Dahmer said:
fuark i look like captain american on this morph
what did you change?
can mewing or jaw exercice make my jaw like that? i think i got shit jaw posture or maybe its too narrow
[hr]
King Chad said:
@"iftsj" is looking better with that reduced BF, seems robust, tbh I thought he'd be slaying by now. But he said he lives in Nice so he's probably competing with rich guys.
i got tons of other problems correlated to looks theses pics dont really show, i got shit posture, attitude and mind set

chadimir

Gigachad
iftsj said:

fuck women tbh

becuase you have a lot of potential and should be aesthetic but are failiod hard by your masculinity