Fuck this place, PUAs >>> PUAHaters

sub0

Cuck
PUAs are making business, money, friends and followers instead of being unproductive butthurt faggots wallowing in inactivity, self pity and depression or coping through looksmaxing/turdpolishing despite the facts that women perceive the bottom 80% men as below average and that truecels will never reach the top 20% anyways.

I will turn 30 soon and know I will never be the guy women want. Was not before, will not be now.

I am officially dropping out of this shithole (including Wizard Chan, Manosphere blogs, etc.) and will focus on being productive and making money to pay my bills, buy comfort, and bang hookers.

If I make big bucks I will travel to Thailand, Cambodia or some place like that and fuck hookers like a rabbit with no rubber on.

How much time do you guys waste on forums, image boards, video games, etc.? You probably need less time to get a PhD. Get the fuck outta here, too.

If the way of civilians is closed to you, make money and bang hookers. Don't waste your time chasing the wind.

IcedEarth

Slayer
lol you moron rawdogging whores in SE Asia is the worst fucking idea ever, maybe getting a gf cheaper through whiteman's lms

bareback sex is only for the average girls

Only thing I have against PUA's is that they like to claim any guy can get girls. The ones who suggest getting to a mesomorph shape with normal or lean body composition and taking care of themselves are atleast honest since that can make most men blend in with society, most men can become a 5 and with that they can get girls. The problem is they all like to claim that any guy can get 8/10+ girls through pure confidence. Problem is without M or S that doesn't happen unless that 5/10 male has superior personality. Odds are is if a 5/10 guy sought out PUA to improve themselves is they don't. They suffered shitty personality development due to the consequences of physiognomy. You can train your social skills but your old self is in the foundation of your brains wiring, and retroverting back to a beta male is so easy that it is a chore to keep up. All it takes if for something in life to throw shit on the fan and stress you out too much to work on yourself and you regress severely.

rigidity

Slayer
MistGeburt3000 said:
op i see your point

people here that have the goal to become slayers are the most deluded one, they think that one day they are goodlooking enough that woman gonna start to approch them lol but girls stop with that when getting older then 23+ even with male models (it may happen but it´s rare with 27+people)

people here that are already ok looking are better to go for pua srs

the people here that really have a lot of facial flaws should have realistic goals, my goal is per example to become a 6,5/10 because i think it´s enough lookswise where every other social problems can be baled on personality and behaviour. Of course we all should try to fix how we behave and personality too.
You're jacked, low body fat, 6'2", have great eyes, look masculine, and have a big dick (over 7 inches long according to you).  You're already objectively handsome.

sub0

Cuck
Machiavellian said:
Only thing I have against PUA's is that they like to claim any guy can get girls. The ones who suggest getting to a mesomorph shape with normal or lean body composition and taking care of themselves are atleast honest since that can make most men blend in with society, most men can become a 5 and with that they can get girls. The problem is they all like to claim that any guy can get 8/10+ girls through pure confidence. Problem is without M or S that doesn't happen unless that 5/10 male has superior personality. Odds are is if a 5/10 guy sought out PUA to improve themselves is they don't. They suffered shitty personality development due to the consequences of physiognomy. You can train your social skills but your old self is in the foundation of your brains wiring, and retroverting back to a beta male is so easy that it is a chore to keep up. All it takes if for something in life to throw shit on the fan and stress you out too much to work on yourself and you regress severely.
They make money off that instead of telling the "truth" for free! And people here think they are smarter than PUAs because they are "red pill".

[hr]

I'm redpill! I know how the world works!

<<<

I told them to be confident!

sub0 said:
Machiavellian said:
They make money off that instead of telling the "truth" for free! And people here think they are smarter than PUAs because they are "red pill".

I told them to be confident!
Unless you are selling PUA guides or are paid by their money, what do you gain by following lies?

If you pay me I will help you invest your money and reduce your tax liability. If you're broke to begin with it won't work though

NoComment

Coper
sub0 said:
PUAs are making business, money, friends and followers instead of being unproductive butthurt faggots wallowing in inactivity, self pity and depression or coping through looksmaxing/turdpolishing despite the facts that women perceive the bottom 80% men as below average and that truecels will never reach the top 20% anyways.

I will turn 30 soon and know I will never be the guy women want. Was not before, will not be now.

I am officially dropping out of this shithole (including Wizard Chan, Manosphere blogs, etc.) and will focus on being productive and making money to pay my bills, buy comfort, and bang hookers.

Instead of coping with looksmaxxing/manosphere comfort, you will cope with paying a woman's mortgage in exchange for her letting you thrust your dink into her.

If I make big bucks I will travel to Thailand, Cambodia or some place like that and fuck hookers like a rabbit with no rubber on.
The survival/prolonging rate for AIDS these days is really encouraging. You go, brah!