Fuck. This could be YOU.

zyzz007

Lookism God
fuck yeh saw this years ago, brutal.
She prob left to go fuck chad and laugh with him about this incident.

Ascent_II

Machine
Why do people do this?

Stupid sub 8 faggot, think of less ways to draw attention to yourself.

Dolly Buster

Champion
Guys don't realize the simple equation: The better you treat her, the more of a Cuck you are.

Literally if you give her 1 good treatment over a span of twenty years, is still worse than 0 good treatments.

Ascent_II said:
Why do people do this?

Legit. Too many Hollywood happy endings that retard has watched.

Ascent_II

Machine
whywoulditmatter said:
Ascent_II said:
Why do people do this?

I kinda enjoy watching the demise of sub 8 bluepilled guys. Fuck them. Idiots.

How are ya doin' boss? I just got off playing Xbox, it's 4:30 AM here. Trained neck on my harness for the first time; excited to finally make some neck gains.

Just browsing lookism and I'll probably wank then sleep. Feels.  :mrgreen:

Ascent_II said:
whywoulditmatter said:

How are ya doin' boss? I just got off playing Xbox, it's 4:30 AM here. Trained neck on my harness for the first time; excited to finally make some neck gains.

Still dealing with swelling boyo. It's been a fucking month since surgery. I'm only 80% complete. The worst surgery is over though. Anything after is all local anesthesia. I don't ever have to do with general again.

normiecope

Regular
men are the only true romantics

all romance is to women is what men tell them it is

Ascent_II

Machine
whywoulditmatter said:
Ascent_II said:

Still dealing with swelling boyo. It's been a fucking month since surgery. I'm only 80% complete. The worst surgery is over though. Anything after is all local anesthesia. I don't ever have to do with general again.

My nigga. Hoping all goes well my g.

smellysocks

Megastar
If you ever have even thought about doing this, it's over for you

Even before my grand redpilling, I never would dare to do something as emasculating as getting down on one knee and proclaiming under oath to be some shitcunt's servant for life

I also will never say I love you to a woman lol

Just always think "would chad do this?" when it comes to anything with women and you're on the right track

Mewer

Joke
If you never risk something you will never win. Only Incels are overly afraid from rejection. This is why incels never leave their basements

Rose Funeral

Banned
zyzz007 said:
fuck yeh saw this years ago, brutal.
She prob left to go fuck chad and laugh with him about this incident.

so true

after this fucking beta cringy proposal she definitely went to see chad to get manhandled and treated like a piece of shit whore like she truly is. just lmfao at this fucking cringy beta phaggot proposing a piece of shit like a woman is, he fucking KNEELED in front of her, only the biggest fucking retard would kneel in front of a fucking worthless disgusting piece of shit. she definitely went to see chad ASAP after this cringy incident, I feel for this piece of shit whore tbh a little bit, because this is too much cringe to handle, imagine that this beta fucking cringyy piece of shit kneels in front of everyone like a pussy and proposes you, and that is supposed to be your man? fuck no, that bitch did well but just lmfao at how much of a good time this guy that was kneeling has just gifted to a chad, chad will dismantle and destroy this absolute piece of fucking shit, he will beat her fucking skull with his fists until this worthless piece of shit drops fucking dead and finally gets some respect