FUCK settling for an ugly bitch

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
15
I'd rather be single for the rest of my life than to be seen with a war pig, deformed woman, or crusty old hag. I don't want to lower my standards that low and nobody can make me. I am a 5/10 male in decent shape.

I'm a volcel and validationcel. IDGAF. 

Escorts only.
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
15
Yanis Varoufakis said:
FireHaze said:
I am a 5/10 male in decent shape.
Thats like saying i am a Ferrari with Spacek motor.Nobody gives a shit about your "decent" shape.

Why should a man in good shape who isn't ugly have to settle for a fatass pig?
 

alien

Chad
Rotters
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
5,248
Reputation
1,061
FireHaze said:
Why should a man in good shape who isn't ugly have to settle for a fatass pig?
Women value social skills and personality in addition to looks. If you don't have the social skills or the personality they want, you are a low-status male and have to settle for low-status women. That's how the market works.
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
662
Reputation
1
Yanis Varoufakis said:
FireHaze said:
Why should a man in good shape who isn't ugly have to settle for a fatass pig?
The market dictates the price.
That is true. But ultimately the modern sexual market is broken in america compared to a few decades where women were more attractive and had better personality. More guys need to just go MGTOW and run escort game than validate the SMV of a strong 3/10. If more men did this than those women would improve themselves 2 points and start pursuing love rather than watching desperate men settle.
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
15
Machiavellian said:
Yanis Varoufakis said:
FireHaze said:
Why should a man in good shape who isn't ugly have to settle for a fatass pig?
The market dictates the price.
That is true. But ultimately the modern sexual market is broken in america compared to a few decades where women were more attractive and had better personality. More guys need to just go MGTOW and run escort game than validate the SMV of a strong 3/10. If more men did this than those women would improve themselves 2 points and start pursuing love rather than watching desperate men settle.
I don't think MGTOW will ever be large enough for it to actually make a difference. It needs to be 1000x the size it is now. Women have too many Chads to pick from that will never turn down pussy.
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
6
FireHaze said:
I'd rather be single for the rest of my life than to be seen with a war pig, deformed woman, or crusty old hag. I don't want to lower my standards that low and nobody can make me. I am a 5/10 male in decent shape.

I'm a volcel and validationcel. IDGAF. 

Escorts only.
too much melodrama in your post, you wont do it you will just shitpost from the basement
 

shitposter

Normie
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,560
Reputation
1
FireHaze said:
Machiavellian said:
Yanis Varoufakis said:
The market dictates the price.
That is true. But ultimately the modern sexual market is broken in america compared to a few decades where women were more attractive and had better personality. More guys need to just go MGTOW and run escort game than validate the SMV of a strong 3/10. If more men did this than those women would improve themselves 2 points and start pursuing love rather than watching desperate men settle.
I don't think MGTOW will ever be large enough for it to actually make a difference. It needs to be 1000x the size it is now. Women have too many Chads to pick from that will never turn down pussy.
I agree, for every mgtow there are thousands of white knights and a handful of chads.  Plus I would bet all mgtow's would turn their back on mgtow the second an 8+ woman showed them attention.
 
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,001
Reputation
0
MistGeburt3000 said:
the redpill is that most of you will end up with an average to ugly or fat bitch anyway, majority of people aren´t obsessed with looks like we know that woman age worse then us
Some of us are too fucked up even for that.I cant attract a landwhale.
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
15
IcedEarth said:
FireHaze said:
I'd rather be single for the rest of my life than to be seen with a war pig, deformed woman, or crusty old hag. I don't want to lower my standards that low and nobody can make me. I am a 5/10 male in decent shape.

I'm a volcel and validationcel. IDGAF. 

Escorts only.
too much melodrama in your post, you wont do it you will just shitpost from the basement
Won't do what? Stay single? Fuck escorts?

As long as I have my hand and some lotion I can handle being single.

As for escorts, I'll start fucking them when I start making more money.
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
15
Yanis Varoufakis said:
MistGeburt3000 said:
the redpill is that most of you will end up with an average to ugly or fat bitch anyway, majority of people aren´t obsessed with looks like we know that woman age worse then us
Some of us are too fucked up even for that.I cant attract a landwhale.
LANDWHALES FUCKING STINK

THEIR PUSSY STENCH WILL MAKE YOU PUKE

YOU'RE NOT MISSING ANYTHING
 
Top