FUCK my teeth are stained again

LostTuna

Gigachad
i always drop $$ on professional whitening and a couple weeks later they're shit again like clockwork. i guess i'm being a little dramatic cuz theyre not legit yellow or anything, just a very dull white overall. i have such a nice palate and smile and i fuck it up cuz it's not bleach white. i would prolly slay in europe w/ my teeth but in LA most high LMS ppl have bright white teeth.

need to stop smoking cigs and weed and drinking coffee and wine :rage: :rage: :rage: i do all of the worst shit u can possibly do to ur teeth except smoking meth

King Chad

Normie
Just fukin lol if you aren't wearing an extremely thin guard on your teeth to prevent them even coming into contact with anything damaging at all.

It's 2016 and you still eat with your teeth unprotected? Do you also walk outside with no shoes?

Veuve

Slayer
King Chad said:
Just fukin lol if you aren't wearing an extremely thin guard on your teeth to prevent them even coming into contact with anything damaging at all.

It's 2016 and you still eat with your teeth unprotected? Do you also walk outside with no shoes?
is that really a thing

King Chad

Normie
Veuve said:
King Chad said:

is that really a thing
it should be. 

Fuark, I should be inventormaxing/10 right now

paulus

Banned
Brotha Techno said:
i have piss colored teeth on a narrow palate

:cage:

"Muh dull white"
Bc you dont brush your teeth

Strong lookmaxing routine
[hr]