• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

FUCK my teeth are stained again

LostTuna

Machine
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
7,058
Reputation
19
i always drop $$ on professional whitening and a couple weeks later they're shit again like clockwork. i guess i'm being a little dramatic cuz theyre not legit yellow or anything, just a very dull white overall. i have such a nice palate and smile and i fuck it up cuz it's not bleach white. i would prolly slay in europe w/ my teeth but in LA most high LMS ppl have bright white teeth.

need to stop smoking cigs and weed and drinking coffee and wine :rage: :rage: :rage: i do all of the worst shit u can possibly do to ur teeth except smoking meth
 

King Chad

Regular
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
1,320
Reputation
2
Just fukin lol if you aren't wearing an extremely thin guard on your teeth to prevent them even coming into contact with anything damaging at all.



It's 2016 and you still eat with your teeth unprotected? Do you also walk outside with no shoes?
 

Veuve

Rotter
Joined
Oct 4, 2015
Messages
2,943
Reputation
1
King Chad said:
Just fukin lol if you aren't wearing an extremely thin guard on your teeth to prevent them even coming into contact with anything damaging at all.



It's 2016 and you still eat with your teeth unprotected? Do you also walk outside with no shoes?

is that really a thing
 

King Chad

Regular
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
1,320
Reputation
2
Veuve said:
King Chad said:
Just fukin lol if you aren't wearing an extremely thin guard on your teeth to prevent them even coming into contact with anything damaging at all.



It's 2016 and you still eat with your teeth unprotected? Do you also walk outside with no shoes?

is that really a thing

it should be. 

Fuark, I should be inventormaxing/10 right now
 

paulus

Banned
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
11,176
Reputation
27
Brotha Techno said:
i have piss colored teeth on a narrow palate

:cage:

"Muh dull white"

Bc you dont brush your teeth

Strong lookmaxing routine


King Chad said:
Veuve said:
is that really a thing

it should be. 

Fuark, I should be inventormaxing/10 right now

:glasses:

Fuark i protect the surface of my iohone but not my teeth :what:
 
Top