fuck disabled faggots

sin

President
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
l i laugh at wheelchair subhumans and i am allowed to why because they take my tax money. they have arm and a brain but cant make money from computer they just want to be lazy and watch television and die after a life of nothing

sin

President
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
put a bullet in these cocksucker skulls especially the ones that have been disabled their whole life and never worked before. when i was jobless i never took tax money, why these lazy faggots cant do the same, these scum will look for every scam or opportunity to fake being incapacitated if it means them not having to work.

sin

President
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
fuck immigrants also, they come here as 'refugee' cuz they are too pussy to fix there own country, they want a free ride in australia. they come here and take tax money while robbing gas station, police cant care less as long as they get 'quota' for speeding cars for the guys driving to work to pay for the niggers that are making crimes. cool nation of jokes

Kaka

Cuck
Autists
So they're disabled people who are also faking being disabled

l i laugh at wheelchair subhumans and i am allowed to why because they take my tax money. they have arm and a brain but cant make money from computer they just want to be lazy and watch television and die after a life of nothing
Ugh. Then you must really despise politicians and the filthy rich. They do nothing. Sit on their asses all day thinking of ways of fucking you out of your money and land. Insurance companies too. Not only will they TAKE money from your hard-earned living, but they'll also never pay more than what you pay in taxes. "Haha, sucker." That's what they think of parasites like you. But go ahead, take that anger out on the disabled ones. But remember, when "they" draw your number, you'll lose everything.

sin

President
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
you never took tax money because you lived off your parents idiot

also disability benefits are the most justified welfare. getting a job is extremely difficult and bring unable to do everyday tasks is costly
parents paying for bare minimum of u isnt the same as forcing the whole country to contribute to ur disabled fucks that get surgery for however much the surgeons want it to cost, it all goes on the hard worker which the police always looking to steal more from. ur either a NEET rotter or a top 0.1% earner the inbetween is failures

sin

President
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Try being disabled in a wheel chair for a day.

You would want to kill yourself but could not pull it off

:banderas:
u want to kill urself because ur not meant to be alive, faggot. ur a fucking disgrace and the only reason theyre alive is because society is too bluepilled to kill them

uglysmile

Chad
u want to kill urself because ur not meant to be alive, faggot. ur a fucking disgrace and the only reason theyre alive is because society is too bluepilled to kill them
Keep crying your maltese ethnic ass for another ethnic that mogs your witch hands and tiny witch skull death