@FuchThis How to you cope with negativity?

@"FuckThis"

I spent the last 1.5 years looksmaxxing body, mind, soul and spirit, put real serious effort and got legit results (2pt increase/10, Doubled my IQ, Alpha personality,...)
I went from completely invisible to women, to consistently getting IOIs, even by beautiful girls.
I should be happy now! NO!!!!

Instead, I feel exactly like you say you feel in your posts (and those of your alt)
I am full of pure selfless hate, negativity, jealousy and evil. And this is torture for me because I am not evil at heart.
I have also lost all interest in life. Nothing brings me any pleasure, even the things I was previously obsessed with.
I feel like I have lost my self-identity and with it all my interests, desires, ambitions.

What do I do?

FuckThis

Slayer
my only alt is pretty_when_I_cry

Well do you have gender issues? What is the problem here?

FuckThis said:

Yes I was referring to your one alt.

No I don't have gender issues, I consider myself to be very masculine on the inside, even if I don't look that way physically.
I am very confident that I am straight, since I have looked at 1000000000s pictures of male models and never felt even the least sexual spark.
The only feminine attribute I have is being extremely emotional, even more so than girls.

To be honest I don't know why I feel this way.

FuckThis

Slayer
Perfectionist said:
FuckThis said:

No I don't have gender issues, I consider myself to be very masculine on the inside, even if I don't look that way physically.
I am very confident that I am straight, since I have looked at 1000000000s pictures of male models and never felt even the least sexual spark.
The only feminine attribute I have is being extremely emotional, even more so than girls.

Oh you are not supposed to be emotional as  a guy.... That is really unnatractive for a guy

FuckThis said:
Perfectionist said:

Oh you are not supposed to be emotional as  a guy.... That is really unnatractive for a guy
How do you cope with being emotional?
How do you cope with having your evil side come to the surface?
Do you know any magic/hermetic practice I could to to remedy that?

FuckThis

Slayer
Perfectionist said:
FuckThis said:
I am not male, I can be emotional as much I want, but my emotions are also very abstract, I am sad all the time, but I am also happy all the time. I also don't care about anything in the end lol. YEah I know it dosent make sense...

Hmm good question, sometimes I wish to embrace it, other time I shy from it.

No, magic cannot deal with such thing, hermetic magic is only for self actualization and manipulating reality, you cannot manipulate emotions, you do have meditation of letting go of everything, but it is not fit for modern life anyways, as you need to want more and mor eto compete in modern life. Being humble is a bad trait to have

Emotions are who you are in the end, having emotion as a guy means you are defective really, but some emotions are ok to have, but only the most basic ones like wanting to succeed, get rich stuff like that, the most basic ones are good on a guy, everything else is highly unattractive.

There is prob no cure for you, you prob have huge issues to be emotional as a guy, prob bad parents, trauma from childhood, bullying and God knows what else fucked shit you endured

Listen to song Isolation from Joy division, or Eternal from Joy division

FuckThis said:
Perfectionist said:
I am not male, I can be emotional as much I want, but my emotions are also very abstract, I am sad all the time, but I am also happy all the time. I also don't care about anything in the end lol. YEah I know it dosent make sense...

Hmm good question, sometimes I wish to embrace it, other time I shy from it.

No, magic cannot deal with such thing, hermetic magic is only for self actualization and manipulating reality, you cannot manipulate emotions, you do have meditation of letting go of everything, but it is not fit for modern life anyways, as you need to want more and mor eto compete in modern life. Being humble is a bad trait to have

Emotions are who you are in the end, having emotion as a guy means you are defective really, but some emotions are ok to have, but only the most basic ones like wanting to succeed, get rich stuff like that, the most basic ones are good on a guy, everything else is highly unattractive.

There is prob no cure for you, you prob have huge issues to be emotional as a guy, prob bad parents, trauma from childhood, bullying and God knows what else fucked shit you endured

Listen to song Isolation from Joy division, or Eternal from Joy division

No, I understand 100%.
My emotions are very abstract and selfless too, which makes it even harder not to identify with them. In a normie way of speaking I am also very unemotional because I don't really care about petty human concerns.

The thing is lately I can only feel negative emotions.

I agree with you that this saint/mystic/ascetic attitude of life is only good if you live in, say, India and you have your chelas (disciples) taking care of you, but in the modern world it's just not possible. I used to have this exact mindset when younger and I faced so much hardship because of it, that I was forced to change, something I have not regretted.

About hermetic magic, I thought that having a well balanced character and transmuting your evil attributes into positive attributes was an important prerequisite. Because the more power you have, the more destruction you can cause if your evil side is not in check and that would mean more bad karma and becoming a black magician.

I agree about what you say about emotions. The thing is, somehow, in the past, I used to function normally being emotional, and actually people, both male and female genuinely appreciated me being like that (also because they took advantage of my kindness). Even a couple of months ago, I was alright, working enthusiastically towards self-improvement.

It actually all started when I started getting very good results from all my efforts. In a very short time, I managed to significantly improve my appearance. The change was so obvious, that people who had seen me a couple of weeks ago noticed and were pleasantly surprised. I also started getting consistent female attention. Like almost every female that walked by me would stare at me. And public transport, meant having all girls around me be nervous, stare at me and give me strong IOIs for the whole ride.

I suspect that maybe I attracted lots of jealousy from my male peers. I am very observant of my surroundings, and I noticed that every man who walked by me was intimidated by my presence and gave me a kind of mean envious stare or simply looked down. Every time I went outside, I felt really bad when I got back home. Also, my 2 roommates started sabotaging my time schedule and getting more and more on my nerves.

All of this made me become deeply depressed and then for no reason, I started completely losing interest in everything, even the things I was previously obsessed with.
Do you think it's possible that the negative energy of other people caused this? Is there a way I can shield myself from this?

Lol, you just described my childhood.

FuckThis

Slayer
 About hermetic magic, I thought that having a well balanced character and transmuting your evil attributes into positive attributes was an important prerequisite. Because the more power you have, the more destruction you can cause if your evil side is not in check and that would mean more bad karma and becoming a black magician.
first of all I am starting to hate the term hermetic magic, as it has become a catch all term for all kind of nonsence. Today magic "industry" as any other self help industry has exploded, it is filled with charlatans, get rich morons, liars, dishonest people, stupid people, etc etc. Stay away from any modern "magicians. Now it is true that all magic is hermetic magic, as it is a basic principle
Ever saw a pentagram? My avatar is a pentagram, it means spirit over 4 elements, it is the basis of pretty much every magic, altho there are some that differ, but it is mostly universal.
 2nd getting any power via magic is highly highly improbable. Magicans are less than 0.0001 % of population, you not only need IQ, concentration, visualization, health, mental health,right upbringing. but you also need magical name, only easlly  obtainable via reincarnation, or otherwise you would need to craft a magical name, which would require 1000 modern lives at least.
 It actually all started when I started getting very good results from all my efforts. In a very short time, I managed to significantly improve my appearance. The change was so obvious, that people who had seen me a couple of weeks ago noticed and were pleasantly surprised. I also started getting consistent female attention. Like almost every female that walked by me would stare at me. And public transport, meant having all girls around me be nervous, stare at me and give me strong IOIs for the whole ride.
As far as I understand you still haven't really gotten anything, which is a good thing. Be happy for this, cause you still have something to look forward to. You could still get a gf, and that might be the thing that gets you happy.
I was happiest during my numerios times with girlfriends, altho they all pretty much dumped me due to me being sad all the time and very weird and hard to be with. I also frequently lost my sex appeal time and time again, but it is another topic due to my gender issues which you don't have.
 Do you think it's possible that the negative energy of other people caused this? Is there a way I can shield myself from this?
In your case it is assuredly not possible, you were sad with or without your male peers, it means that it is a  non factor. No need to shield yourself from anything, those are just normal guys. Don't worry about it, nobody cares that much about you, they are all focused on themselves same as anyone else.

FuckThis said:
first of all I am starting to hate the term hermetic magic, as it has become a catch all term for all kind of nonsence. Today magic "industry" as any other self help industry has exploded, it is filled with charlatans, get rich morons, liars, dishonest people, stupid people, etc etc. Stay away from any modern "magicians. Now it is true that all magic is hermetic magic, as it is a basic principle
Ever saw a pentagram? My avatar is a pentagram, it means spirit over 4 elements, it is the basis of pretty much every magic, altho there are some that differ, but it is mostly universal.
 2nd getting any power via magic is highly highly improbable. Magicans are less than 0.0001 % of population, you not only need IQ, concentration, visualization, health, mental health,right upbringing. but you also need magical name, only easlly  obtainable via reincarnation, or otherwise you would need to craft a magical name, which would require 1000 modern lives at least.
Don't worry, I am not desecrating the term "hermetic magic", I know what it is ("as above, so bellow" "4 elements + 2 polarities" ...) and its difference with charlatan pseudo-magic. Also, I am Greek (we're kind of neighbors) and have been exposed to Ancient Greek literature from a young age and I know from first hand how idiot charlatans, liars and pseudo-intellectuals paraphrase everything and make nonsense interpretations. I actually used to have better knowledge and understanding of Ancient Greek philosophy than University Professors, because I have read the originals, whereas they have read paraphrases or paraphrases of other Professors. I consider 99% of modern magicians to be just like these "professors".

It's just that my knowledge is purely theoretical, since becoming a full-fledged-magician is not a priority for me, and I thought it was possible to become a magician with power over the physical plane in only one incarnation. I never heard this about "magical name". Is this equivalent to creating a "Personal God" or is it about creating an "immortal astral body" so that you don't need to restart from the beginning at every incarnation?

FuckThis said:
As far as I understand you still haven't really gotten anything, which is a good thing. Be happy for this, cause you still have something to look forward to. You could still get a gf, and that might be the thing that gets you happy.
I was happiest during my numerios times with girlfriends, altho they all pretty much dumped me due to me being sad all the time and very weird and hard to be with. I also frequently lost my sex appeal time and time again, but it is another topic due to my gender issues which you don't have.
Thanks for the positive outlook.

FuckThis said:
In your case it is assuredly not possible, you were sad with or without your male peers, it means that it is a  non factor. No need to shield yourself from anything, those are just normal guys. Don't worry about it, nobody cares that much about you, they are all focused on themselves same as anyone else.
Maybe I did not make myself clear in my previous post. Everything was going fine and I was alright inside (in the relative sense of course). Then, when I started improving my appearance, males started treating me differently, i.e. with hostility, envy, ... and everytime I went out of my house (I was alright in the beginning) and when I returned home I was starting to feel bad about myself, negative and depressed.

I understand what you say that normal guys can't hurt me, since the consciousness of normal people is so weak. But, what if you have an innate tendency towards depression, negativity, self-loathing and 10, 20, 50 guys send you negative energy, can that not fuel the tendencies that are already existing?

Or maybe it's because I feel to much empathy mixed with hate for ugly people. A few years ago, I used to have serious hormonal / developmental problems and my face and body were deformed, and I know very well what's it like to be ugly. I ended up having to learn medicine myself and come with my own treatment, since modern medicine is like what you said about hermetic magic, full of stupid people who follow some equally stupid systems.

Now that my treatment has worked and the tables have turned and I am at-least above average, I also know what's it like to be good looking, and can't help to feel bad for all the ugly people that I see, while at the same time feeling hatred and disgust for them, because they remind me of my old ugly self, for which I felt intense hatred.

FuckThis

Slayer
". Is this equivalent to creating a "Personal God" or is it about creating an "immortal astral body" so that you don't need to restart from the beginning at every incarnation?
uhm, I don't know anything about Personal God, other than it is forbidden AFAIK in almost all religions, and prob for a good cause
As for astral body, astral body is the equivalent of your body, it is a spiritual connection, a middle man to your body. It is also something that keeps your body together, but it not really connected to a magical name
Everyone has an astral body, it is like a glue that keeps you here. A magical name is a name written in a language of God, universal language, it is not something that can be said in words, altho it does have a syntax element to it, but that is optional
 A magic name is kinda like your noble name at a Gods court, If it makes sense. It makes you a recognized magician, usually from ancient times, where people could use magic freely, as the people were akin to Gods more than people.

Now that my treatment has worked and the tables have turned and I am at-least above average, I also know what's it like to be good looking, and can't help to feel bad for all the ugly people that I see, while at the same time feeling hatred and disgust for them, because they remind me of my old ugly self, for which I felt intense hatred.
That is ego talking trough you... There is nothing to hate about your old ugly self, nor hate those new lower than yourself now. It is all same, you will also again be ugly, and be rich, and be poor, and you will hate 1000 times again those bellow you and 1000 times more again those above you, and they will hate you 1000 times again, and you will hate them again 1000 times again.....
All mortal creatures are disgusting, mortal plane is such, we are all evil scumbags, made out of flesh. Yet we are also mundane and boring enough to not really be important. It is a dream, that lasted forever....

Ehm sorry I am strating to babble x)

I guess in the end there is nothing I said to you that really helped you, your question was how to cope with being negative and evil I guess my official answer would be

"nothing to do, but to endure" It sucks but you will die one day, it will set you free for another life, hopefully a better one...

If you  are getting into some sick perversion, or some evil shit I suggest you drop everything you are doing and stop right there and take a good long rest from this evil world. As always your consciousness will tell you the right thing.  It is also the last age known as Kali Yuga, we are all sinners in hell in this age.

FuckThis said:
That is ego talking trough you... There is nothing to hate about your old ugly self, nor hate those new lower than yourself now. It is all same, you will also again be ugly, and be rich, and be poor, and you will hate 1000 times again those bellow you and 1000 times more again those above you, and they will hate you 1000 times again, and you will hate them again 1000 times again.....
All mortal creatures are disgusting, mortal plane is such, we are all evil scumbags, made out of flesh. Yet we are also mundane and boring enough to not really be important. It is a dream, that lasted forever....
I don't find mortal creatures ugly to be honest. Even in people who are way uglier than me, I can see the beauty. Only in myself I cannot, and despite all the female attention and validation I have recently gotten, I still see myself as ugly. My incredibly high standards are probably to blame.

Sorry, I did not express myself accurately in my previous post, and what I meant to say is that when I see an ugly person, I imagine what it would be like if I were that person and then think: "If I were that person I would hate myself so much that I would kill myself". Also, I am an artistic person and sometimes seeing an ugly person "hurts my eyes", just like seeing an ugly house or ugly landscape. But I don't hate anyone, I can only see positive things in other people. It's just that seeing ugly people gets me in a negative mindset.

FuckThis said:
Ehm sorry I am strating to babble x)
Lol, no go on. Even what you may consider as long-winded babble is to me more interesting than 99% of the posts on Lookism.

FuckThis said:
I guess in the end there is nothing I said to you that really helped you, your question was how to cope with being negative and evil I guess my official answer would be

"nothing to do, but to endure" It sucks but you will die one day, it will set you free for another life, hopefully a better one...

If you  are getting into some sick perversion, or some evil shit I suggest you drop everything you are doing and stop right there and take a good long rest from this evil world. As always your consciousness will tell you the right thing.  It is also the last age known as Kali Yuga, we are all sinners in hell in this age.
I have a different way of thinking, more on the lines of "now is the day" / "now is the opportunity" and thinking about my next incarnation is no option for me. When there is a problem, it has to be solved and quickly.

But yeah, taking a break is the only solution I see for now. I guess injuries need time to heal.

Thanks for all your answers, they were helpful and I do feel better now.

One question though: Since you are a magician, how come you are here on this forum, I mean, according to what I have read, magic and sex and physical appearance don't really mix.

burlesque

Banned
Your mindset is a reflection of your appearance. The fact that you're sharing longwinded emotional posts with another weirdo on a forum means you're a low testosterone faggot, and that low testosterone manifests in your face.

What you actually achieved with your "looksmaxing" was basic grooming that made you presentable enough to be a cuck long term option for girls who will now give you asexual IOI's during their low sex drive time of the month.

FuckThis

Slayer
Perfectionist said:
[quote pid='1309877' dateline='1468177951']

One question though: Since you are a magician, how come you are here on this forum, I mean, according to what I have read, magic and sex and physical appearance don't really mix.
[/quote]

Actually I am not a magician, I am reincarnation of one if my theory is right, but I am not present in this world and body yet.
I am but a faded washed up memory drifting in a problematic body...

I am also stuck between two worlds, as I have no identity anymore, I am neither male nor female, neither me in my original form, nor me in my ancient form. I have no parents, I have no brothers, no sisters, no nobody, even tho I have them in the material world, I do not recognize them anymore as my own.

So yeah, I am pretty much fucked as much as any person possibly could be. I am literally not existing, and it is not a joke, it is very hard to explain how can a one person not exist anymore lol, I may suicide in the near future as well, if some other things go bad, depending on some factors out of my control.

Oh yeah btw, from that other thread I have no gf anymore, so now there is even that added to the mix
[hr]
burlesque said:
Your mindset is a reflection of your appearance. The fact that you're sharing longwinded emotional posts with another weirdo on a forum means you're a low testosterone faggot, and that low testosterone manifests in your face.

What you actually achieved with your "looksmaxing" was basic grooming that made you presentable enough to be a cuck long term option for girls who will now give you asexual IOI's during their low sex drive time of the month.
Brutal truth, just the fact that the OP is talking to someone like me, and can actually understand what I am talking about,  means he is already far gone..

You think some NT bro Chad is gonna talk about these things ona weird forum :cage:

FuckThis said:
I am also stuck between two worlds, as I have no identity anymore, I am neither male nor female, neither me in my original form, nor me in my ancient form. I have no parents, I have no brothers, no sisters, no nobody, even tho I have them in the material world, I do not recognize them anymore as my own.

So yeah, I am pretty much fucked as much as any person possibly could be. I am literally not existing, and it is not a joke, it is very hard to explain how can a one person not exist anymore lol, I may suicide in the near future as well, if some other things go bad, depending on some factors out of my control.

Oh yeah btw, from that other thread I have no gf anymore, so now there is even that added to the mix
Lol, this is exactly how I've been feeling lately (except for the gender issue), this is why I had to make a thread about it, because I can't go on living like that. I understand 100% what you said about not existing, because this is what I have been experiencing the last months. I actually started missing the times where I felt intense self-loathing, because at least back then, I was. Now that I don't exist anymore I feel nothing.

I've always been alone since my first memories, a complete orphan, noone ever cared about me in real life, but I'm fine with that. This is actually the least of my troubles. I guess it has to do with the male gender not being dependent on others for emotional support.

FuckThis said:
Brutal truth, just the fact that the OP is talking to someone like me, and can actually understand what I am talking about,  means he is already far gone..

You think some NT bro Chad is gonna talk about these things ona weird forum
:lol:  :lol:
Lol, I have no doubt I'm fucked up. This is why I post on this forum lol, instead of being out in coffee shops with my NT friends. But still, I'd rather be fucked up and redpilled that normal delusional bluepilled. There are 6 billion delusional bluepilled standardized normies on this planet, why should I be one more of these.

And lol, apart from your emotional issues, there is nothing inherently wrong with you. It's that "fate" put many difficult situations in your way. If even the best of normies were subjected to such situations, they would snap and do something so extreme they would end up being featured in the news or something.

FuckThis said:
Actually I am not a magician, I am reincarnation of one if my theory is right, but I am not present in this world and body yet.
I am but a faded washed up memory drifting in a problematic body...
How did you find out about magic? How did you find out about your previous reincarnation?
If what you say is true, why don't you make an effort to bring your magical past into present existence. Maybe that would solve all your problems?

Forget about me or you being fucked up or not, it doesn't really matter since there is not much we can do about it anyways. I am all ears to your answers.

FuckThis

Slayer
Lol, this is exactly how I've been feeling lately (except for the gender issue), this is why I had to make a thread about it, because I can't go on living like that. I understand 100% what you said about not existing, because this is what I have been experiencing the last months. I actually started missing the times where I felt intense self-loathing, because at least back then, I was. Now that I don't exist anymore I feel nothing.

I've always been alone since my first memories, a complete orphan, noone ever cared about me in real life, but I'm fine with that. This is actually the least of my troubles. I guess it has to do with the male gender not being dependent on others for emotional support.
ouch man, that is really fucked up, yeah I guess you can understand me then..
I was even alone in some photos in the class when I was like 10 lol. There is a photo of me sitting in a group photo with every class, and I sit alone on the left side :D... It is one of the weirdest photos I have
 And lol, apart from your emotional issues, there is nothing inherently wrong with you. It's that "fate" put many difficult situations in your way. If even the best of normies were subjected to such situations, they would snap and do something so extreme they would end up being featured in the news or something.
Yeah that is prob true, I am pretty ressiliant soul, altho I did cry myself to sleep more times than I want to admit... x)
Once I even cried in a front a girl when she was leaving me... I was like really crying, sobbing, it was very sad... I really get attached to girls x)

How did you find out about magic? How did you find out about your previous reincarnation?
If what you say is true, why don't you make an effort to bring your magical past into present existence. Maybe that would solve all your problems?

Forget about me or you being fucked up or not, it doesn't really matter since there is not much we can do about it anyways. I am all ears to your answers.

FuckThis

Slayer
About the third part @"Perfectionist"

Well I first found out about my previous reincarnation when I was very young.way way before any magic literature or anything of the sort,  I went once to a chatroom  and just instantly entered a girls nickname. After that it was a very gradual process, of seing myself time and time again through different interactions
I saw myself as the other person, I saw myself LOOKING from my own body, as if my body is not my own but I am someone else. And of course through sex and love, with many different girls I realized I naturally emulated them, seeking my own behavior, even tho I am a male, I still emulated the girls I was with, it is one of the most weird things, it came perfectly natural to me, that whatever girl I had I was always naturally emulating her, because I had no MY identity.
I never once in my life emulated a male btw :D, it just felt natural to emulate a girl
It is kinda like, you just know some things.. Kinda like kissing, you just feel what yuou should do, or like driving a bike, it comes naturally.
Magic came very very later, when I stumbled apon my fathers book about Indian pshihic training of Yogi, I think at 17-18, maybe even later,  which is the book I am still using btw.  At fist I didn't really show much interest in it, it felt kinda , I dunno fake I guess....
After a while I kept returning to it, time and time again. I then tried it a few times, with very limited success, until it started being insanely effective, at some point in my life I literally made most improable things happen using it..
Things like a random girl staring at you at a buss station,a nd it turns out you both go in the same way, oh and you also fancy each other, oh and you also have amazinc connection etc.
I then started changing my looks using magic, and that was very effective as well, but I got tired at some point..

Anyways addmitedly all my magic using so far has ended very badly for me, which is something I am very confused about, every girl I got via magic left me after some time.... It could be that you need to force these things continualy... I dunno..

Well yeah, that is the plan of returning again here. but is very problematic..... It is insanely complicated, as you need to summon yourself... which is a paradox... You are entering a paradox,doing it is losing your mind. Your mind cannot understand these things, so it is kinda like... yeah, it is really dangerous doing these things , many people got insane after having too much insight... Artists and alike..

One famous Indian guru from the ancient times said a Spine is the center of universe... which is a paradox as well, but it is kinda like how it works, where you do it from the center of the universe, and the center is in yourself, and everything is center...

It is how Budha shaked the earth with one finger, his gravity at the time was greater than the whole Earth, as the center of universe was inside Budha

Anyways I do plan on doing it, and I am making preparations, so far I am doing it very modestly as I need to first get my center in my new body to summon my old one. Or there might not be any need for a new body afterwards, as by quantum mechanincs you could easlly change your current body to a female one, or anything you want really

Legends speak of gurus who could appear as any creature, even animals , let alone changing ones gender.

All things I am doing are also by intuition and my memory from past life, so it is also insane risk what I am doing, as there is nobody guaranteeing me anything...
I am literally alone in the world, same as you in this "journey" rellying on my own intuition from probably over 5000 years ago and a brutal death, and that is at least. it is possible that iw as reincarnated 1000 times since those ancient times and that I never managed to summon myself, but there Is no way of veryfing those things..

anyways I am mostly writing this to you, as it might help you out. Maybe you are some ancient renicnarnation lost in this world as well.....

If you were truly alone your entire life, you prob are very high level of a soul, probably a 2nd or a 3rd generation, as only a  God or a beast can stand it..... And of course a demi god from ancient times can stand it as well. but Aristotle didn't know about those guys :D

FuckThis said:
Well I first found out about my previous reincarnation when I was very young.way way before any magic literature or anything of the sort,  I went once to a chatroom  and just instantly entered a girls nickname. After that it was a very gradual process, of seing myself time and time again through different interactions
I saw myself as the other person, I saw myself LOOKING from my own body, as if my body is not my own but I am someone else.
I never had anything supernatural happen to me (even though it's fairly common, even to normies), but I'm actually glad, even more so after reading this:

I saw myself as the other person, I saw myself LOOKING from my own body, as if my body is not my own but I am someone else.
If that had ever happened to me, and it caused me to know beyond doubt how ugly I look in real life (compared to Male Model Gods) , I would have gone ER on my whole family (for giving birth to me) and then would kill myself.

I then started changing my looks using magic, and that was very effective as well
:shock:  :shock:
99% of my suffering in this life originates from my parents, of which 98% from my looks (because my parents fucked my looks with their neglectful upbringing  :sad: ). If it wasn't for my looks, even with all the fucked shit I had to endure, even if I lost every single material possession I have,  I would be a happy and fulfilled person.  :sad:

You can't imagine how many times I was just seconds away from killing myself because I don't like my physical appearance. I don't give a single fuck about anything else in life if I can't look the way I want to.

You absolutely have to tell me EVERYTHING you know on the subject. (If you don't want to publicly share this, PM or email me)

I have spent hours upon hours researching on the internet about this and I have found some things, but none applicable to my high-IQ male brain.

(lol at bluepill emotionally charged angels and spirit guides, submissive prayers, gibberish mantras, self-deluded affirmations, ... I'm not saying these things don't exist or don't work. You just need to be dumb and submissive to authority to blindly believe in these things.)

The hermetic system book that I use as a reference also contains some possible ways that for one are perfectly logical, one suited for beginners but with uncertain results and one for advanced students, with certain results, but that requires years upon years of practice and by then it would be too late.

FuckThis said:
Anyways addmitedly all my magic using so far has ended very badly for me, which is something I am very confused about, every girl I got via magic left me after some time.... It could be that you need to force these things continualy... I dunno..
No magical expert here, but lol at "free will". I had even read somewhere (don't remember where) that relationships formed by magical spells or even for that matter simple seduction, are doomed to failure, because the bonding desire is made from bottom to top (i.e. from the physical plane to the higher planes), whereas long lasting relationships need to be formed from top to bottom (i.e. the desire to unite must be formed in the higher planes and then manifested as a relationship in the physical plane, if you understand what I mean)

If you want to attract women and win their genuine love for you, I actually have an idea, if you are interested. It's kind of long wall of text though.

FuckThis said:
Well yeah, that is the plan of returning again here. but is very problematic..... It is insanely complicated, as you need to summon yourself... which is a paradox... You are entering a paradox,doing it is losing your mind. Your mind cannot understand these things, so it is kinda like... yeah, it is really dangerous doing these things , many people got insane after having too much insight... Artists and alike..
Exactly, having the insight of beauty and perfection and then being an ugly face on top of an ugly body (or even an above average face and body for that matter) will lead to suicide. But then, the idea of being the 6,000,001st average mass produced normie is even worse for me. :giggle:

FuckThis said:
Anyways I do plan on doing it, and I am making preparations, so far I am doing it very modestly as I need to first get my center in my new body to summon my old one. Or there might not be any need for a new body afterwards, as by quantum mechanincs you could easlly change your current body to a female one, or anything you want really

Legends speak of gurus who could appear as any creature, even animals , let alone changing ones gender.
Good luck and success!  :razz:

I have read of so many miracles, even had a trustworthy friend who met a guru (who is now dead) witnessing a miracle first hand, that I have no doubt that "everything is possible". The only question is "HOW?"

FuckThis said:
All things I am doing are also by intuition and my memory from past life, so it is also insane risk what I am doing, as there is nobody guaranteeing me anything...
I am literally alone in the world, same as you in this "journey" rellying on my own intuition from probably over 5000 years ago and a brutal death, and that is at least. it is possible that iw as reincarnated 1000 times since those ancient times and that I never managed to summon myself, but there Is no way of veryfing those things..
Sometimes you just have no choice. If you are not happy with yourself, then you have no choice but to take the risks, no matter what, because you have nothing to lose. Normies don't need self improvement because they have been given everything and have divine providence watching over them in case they make false steps. But people like you and me need to make so much effort, even just to be "normal".

FuckThis said:
anyways I am mostly writing this to you, as it might help you out. Maybe you are some ancient renicnarnation lost in this world as well.....
I deeply appreciate your help, Thank you again!

FuckThis said:
If you were truly alone your entire life, you prob are very high level of a soul, probably a 2nd or a 3rd generation, as only a  God or a beast can stand it..... And of course a demi god from ancient times can stand it as well. but Aristotle didn't know about those guys :D
Even though I did not make it to Aristotle since he was the most complex author, I understood that reference  :lol:

FuckThis

Slayer
You absolutely have to tell me EVERYTHING you know on the subject. (If you don't want to publicly share this, PM or email me)
@"Perfectionist"

It is quite simple (and you will notice that all real gurus wrote very little or nothing, all mastery comes from a skill, magic is a skill, it is like being an artist, you can read 1000000 books on the subject and in the end you will better off with 10 hours of practicing than reading any amount of books )
I have no problem sharing It here, I consider every being has a right to change his material manifestation, some can do it with make up others with surgery and some spiritually
Il explain the concept
Lets say you are a middle level accomplished magician, and you can force a coin to land on head in say 55 out of 100 times, while his natural tendency is to land 50 of 100 times on head.
Before you start laughing and thinking how insignificant that is, consider that it can take over 20-30 years to get to that point (remember what I said about needing 1000 modern lives to become a real magician.)
So lets say that you have practiced for 30 years and got to a that point. Lets say you drop that coin for 100 times
you will get head 55 times
lets say you drop it 1000 times, you will get head 550 times.
But lets say you drop it 10000 times, you will not get head 5500, you will get more to 6000...
Now why is that? It is because you are forcing the issue of head, you are forcing reality to provide with a head, and the more times you cast the spell and cast the coint you are rearranging atoms in the room and coin to provide a head. There are billions factor influencing it landing on head
Your idea of head in your mind is manifesting in reality due to you inducting it via picture in your head. And consider that energy cannot leave nor be created it can only change form, so the picture in your head has no other way to go other than into reality.
Now lets say you drop coin 100000000000000000000000000000000000 times, you will get like a 65-66% heads...
Now consider that there are billions upon billions of cells in your body, and that those cells have billions of attoms , and that atoms have their own parts of nucleus electrons and energy levels.
So you are essnetialy droping that coin 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times and much much more, it is happening on a universal scale, the numbers are incomprehesable, in one minute millions of your ceils died and millions reappeared in a complexity comparable to a God, no computer can calculate even 1% of just one minute of your body existing, evne if that computer had 100 years to to calculate he wouldn't be able to. Just one minute of you existing is unlimited number of information not possible to understand with a human mind.
So if you are adept of hermetic magic, and can create a real picture in your mind, and can focus on it, and now how to shift said focus into reality, you can influence the random nature of your cells  and atoms to form anyz picture you want it to form  over long period of time. Even if you can shift 0.0001 % of cells, over time and just in the sheer amount of random factors that 0.0001% will be relevant more and more, until the picture is slowlz crafted in real life as well
It is why people usually look from the outside as they are on the inside, but it takes time. And sometimes Karma can influence you to look better or worse than you should.
all people instictivly know, that how you look determines what kinda a person you are.  It is basic wisdom that even a child knows, yet modern man is too stupid to understand.
Many would call you a master if you can focus 12 seconds at a time...
There are also other factors at play, like pranayama, energy level, astral lines, emotional component and many others
That is why without pranayama or energy you can craft all the pictures you want, your cells are just dying and not reproducing so there no way to influence it. Altho I will say again, reaching a Budha status could shift it in that case, by rearranging entire universe lol
Only with a magical name could you shift them in non Budha  case, but as far as I know that usually only happens at age of 50-60, when your organism starts preparing for death and another life.  People used to live 1000 of years, it was quite normal actually, most sacred books talk abut even 100 000 years being average human life. I have no idea what the exact numer is, but it is probable that it can be any number, cause once you have mastery over it, you can prolong your life as much as you desire.

The hermetic system book that I use as a reference also contains some possible ways that for one are perfectly logical, one suited for beginners but with uncertain results and one for advanced students, with certain results, but that requires years upon years of practice and by then it would be too late.
Can you send me this book if you have it on PDF? Or tell me more about it,  I  am interested

If you want to attract women and win their genuine love for you, I actually have an idea, if you are interested. It's kind of long wall of text though.
Would love to hear this as well