FUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK I WANT THIS MAXILLA

Demgainz

Normie
Why people here always mention maxilla? Its the jaw that protrudes

Sociopath1983

Normie
Harakiri said:
Yeah nice but his head is really tilted back. Look at the canthus of his ear. If you go by the Frankfurt horizontal line his head is really tilted back.

Sociopath1983

Normie
madmaxmandem said:
Sociopath1983 said:
His maxilla is good but it's not as forward as it looks in your pic.
That's ridiculously forward grown regardless.

Wow.
Oh yes Jordan is a pretty boy aesthetic God. No doubt about that. Only jealous envious fags and sluts would claim otherwise.

Vertu

Incel
Yea, he has a "interesting" and "pretty" looking face, perfect for a quirky, artsy fashion industry but absolutely meaningless when it comes to elliciting that raw primal attraction in women that makes them want to fuck you raw.

Of course you guys wouldn't know any better since you're probably ugly and ethnic and inexperienced, so any pretty face to you is automatic "slayer" status LOL. I mean didn't I tell tell you guys this what, a week ago? in a similar thread? about this same faggot?

Contemplating putting Lookism.NET on Firefox web-block because whenever I come on here, I see the same 10 weirdo awkward neckbeards sharing pictures of their mancrush. We need more JBoi's here and less faggots like madmaxmen and sociopath1983.

sephon said:
Severe Retard said:
looks fem

i have the ideal maxilla
[hr]
legit

man sephon we need to find a way for you to make money off morphing humans into birds...because you might be the worlds #1 expert in that field

there must be some kind of fetish market for that shit

Sociopath1983

Normie
MichaelSzny said:
His forward growth is average.
Average 10,000 years ago. Today? Hell no. Zero forward growth is literally considered an "average" profile today.
[hr]
madmaxmandem said:

Very intimidating.

Almost too much.

Fucking unreal.
He really is intimidating to look at. I'd look down in shame if I ever crossed paths with him.
[hr]
It almost looks like he has bimax

Without any jaw he would be a total triacel

Maxilla projection is beneficial but the slope imo makes a difference.