Fuarrrrk guys, legit, this is not hype. It actually works.

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
Vitamin C maxing for hollow cheeks in conjunction with low body fat percentage, noticing better results as the days go on.

Before, going out in public was such a hassle, having to configure my face in a certain way as to look MM-tier and not the subhuman that I naturally am. So basically, suck in cheeks, perma-squint eyes to get rid of scleral show and give myself a positive orbital vector, clench jaw, also can't risk having my 3/4th shown from the left side only (nose is asymmetrical as fuck) so for example I always walk on the left side of the sidewalk and as you can imagine that pisses pedestrians off.

So now I don't have to suck in cheeks anymore. If I can get infraorbital rim implants and canthopexy from Dr. Yaremchuck this spring, I won't have to squint my eyes anymore. I'm also practicing correct oral posture, Mewing, chewing Chios Mastic gum 16 hours per day (one on each side, otherwise I risk getting TMJ), so that will cover my jaw issue. And rhinoplasty can come last.

Looksmaxing is looking good for me so far boyos.  :stomper:

ketzdinio

Slayer
I just started doing this too. Will eagerly await results

Tip for anyone doing this:

Drink a lot of water. Not only will be better for the skin, but I noticed that when I take 1.5-2 grams of vitamin c I get constipated if I don't drink enough.

Whitecel

Banned
legit, vit C is the most notably high nutrient in jalapeno

just eat broccoli instead theory

>not hot
>more nutrients than jalapeno
>comparable vit c

King Chad

Normie
einfach said:
why would vit c give hollow cheeks?
It doesn't. 

These idiots are getting vitamin C mixed up with citric acid, which happens to be found in the oranges they're eating in order to get vitamin C. 

It's the citric acid that gives you hollow cheeks, as the acid (when it goes into your mouth) dissolves the fat stored in your cheeks. Less fat, more hollow.

King Chad said:
einfach said:
why would vit c give hollow cheeks?
It doesn't. 

These idiots are getting vitamin C mixed up with citric acid, which happens to be found in the oranges they're eating in order to get vitamin C. 

It's the citric acid that gives you hollow cheeks, as the acid (when it goes into your mouth) dissolves the fat stored in your cheeks. Less fat, more hollow.

No

King Chad

Normie
MulattoFuck said:
King Chad said:
It doesn't. 

srs? sources?  This could be what I need to ascend.  Will do anything to get richard ramirez cheekbone action going on.  

how come this is my first time hearing this?  fucking game changer
Was honestly joking. But I don't think it sounds too retarded.

How would vitamin C give you hollow cheeks? I thought hollow cheeks depended on your bone structure and body fat percentage

King Chad said:
MulattoFuck said:
srs? sources?  This could be what I need to ascend.  Will do anything to get richard ramirez cheekbone action going on.  

how come this is my first time hearing this?  fucking game changer

How would vitamin C give you hollow cheeks? I thought hollow cheeks depended on your bone structure and body fat percentage
It doesn't give you anything.

Just pour some sulphuric acid in your mouth for totally hollow cheeks while you are at it.

King Chad

Normie
The Masked Magician said:
King Chad said:

It doesn't give you anything.

Just pour some sulphuric acid in your mouth for totally hollow cheeks while you are at it.
But I didn't say it gave you hollow cheeks

FireHaze

Gigachad
Tall Dark and Handsome said:
Hollow cheeks and yellow teeth

White teeth and baby cheeks
I'd rather the former tbh

Fat cheeks are a GIGANTIC failo. Yellow teeth are too but that's easy to deal with. Fat cheeks make you look feminine, neotenous and sloppy.