• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Fuark Chestbrah Looks like a Prime CHAD HERE

zyzz007

Lookism God

Temoc

Joke
His body, hair and stubble halo him. But his mandible is recessed making him look like crap in close up pictures

It's a shame really, he got a nose job but what he really needed was a bimax surgery. He would be a fucking ethnic chad with it

Baron Anon

Joke
Temoc said:
His body, hair and stubble halo him. But his mandible is recessed making him look like crap in close up pictures

It's a shame really, he got a nose job but what he really needed was a bimax surgery. He would be a fucking ethnic chad with it

its his posture you faggot
everyone can look like having recessed mandible if you put yourself in position like him

HEROIN

Machine
Baron Anon said:
Temoc said:

its his posture you faggot
everyone can look like having recessed mandible if you put yourself in position like him

not true

my mandible is still portruding in this position, I don't even get the fat under chin

JawExpert

Regular
he is an ugly cunt..he is all roids,tats,muscles...appeals to low class trash sluts

zyzz007

Lookism God
Wasted Youth said:
I could see his recessed mandible from a mile away, even in that beach pic. The body and tan isn't enough to halo him with a jaw like that. I'd give him a 6/10, ie okay looking but not dateable / not hot.

Oh and a 4/10 in the closeups. Ew.

I have a question for u. What does it mean when a girl says, "This guy makes the cut" ?