Fuaaaaaaaaark look theory debunked. Women rejecting Lachowski on Tinder

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
"You're sorta a tool"

Wonder what the previous line said.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
lol at these completely DELUSIONAL morons rejecting an objectively GORGEOUS male model with EXCELLENT eyes

just LOL if you dont facemog PRIME GANDY PITT AND LACHOWSKI IN 2016

DarkSlayer

Incel
"Im looking for a relationship", thats what happends when you look like a cuck.

King Chad

Normie
1. Obvious fake.
2. Rejecting a 10/10 for women is better than sex with a 10/10. If they reject a 10/10, then they put themselves on a higher platform, feeding their ego into thinking they are an 11/10

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
King Chad said:
1. Obvious fake.
2. Rejecting a 10/10 for women is better than sex with a 10/10. If they reject a 10/10, then they put themselves on a higher platform, feeding their ego into thinking they are an 11/10

the second one is so legit dude

fuark, its like me rejecting a solid 7/10 if i had the chance to do so (and i would, but only so they can experience what an truecel experiences, not really to put me on a higher pedestal)

as for the first one, i honestly dont think that many women know lachowski is a model or who lachowski is tbh. no doubt theres a lot that do on tinder, and the realy giveaway is the third pic where he is looking to the side, but i didnt know who lachowski was before i came to lookism

assburger

Gigachad
springfield said:
lol don't use his modelling pics. dead giveaway
i see lots of bitches with tryhard modelling pics on tindfer tbh
[hr]
(no they're not fake accounts)
[hr]
i guess its kinda weird for a male to have em tho

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
lol I wonder sometimes if any of these male models are aware that guys have done Tinder experiments with them, like I'd be surprised if none of them have been told or come across it when googling their name or something.

Invisible

King of Chads
this thread is so french-arabically-autistic.

DERP. LOOK AT WOMEN REJECTING LACHOWSKI:

"YO GIRL I WANNA RAPE U AND CUT UP YOUR BODY AND PUT EACH PIECE IN TUPPERWARE BOXES AND ATTEND YOUR FUNERAL LIKE I DIDN'T DO SHIT AND PROBABLY GIVE A SPEECH WHILE I'M AT THE AFTER-BURIAL GATHERING AND PROB HUG YOUR MUM AND MAYBE GIVE HER A RIDE HOME AND RAPE HER IN THE CAR"

- I don't like the sound of that

---
SEE!! PROOF THAT LACHOWSKI ISN'T ENOUGH FOR WOMEN. DERP.

> COMPLETELY ignoring the fact that if a sub5 said the same, not only would be blocked by the girl, but the girl would have reported him to the police and SWAT would be kicking in his window right now. Hell, a sub5 wouldn't even get matches in the first place.

PUT THIS THREAD BACK WHERE IT BELONGS.

UP YOUR ASS. ASS-PIE

Happy Rotter

Slayer
You should have used candid pics of him OP you fucking idiot no professionsl modelling photos

Boss

Slayer
He could just go to a bar and slay then

Most tinder bitches flake anyways

UglySlayerCel

Banned
Invisible said:
this thread is so french-arabically-autistic.

DERP. LOOK AT WOMEN REJECTING LACHOWSKI:

"YO GIRL I WANNA RAPE U AND CUT UP YOUR BODY AND PUT EACH PIECE IN TUPPERWARE BOXES AND ATTEND YOUR FUNERAL LIKE I DIDN'T DO SHIT AND PROBABLY GIVE A SPEECH WHILE I'M AT THE AFTER-BURIAL GATHERING AND PROB HUG YOUR MUM AND MAYBE GIVE HER A RIDE HOME AND RAPE HER IN THE CAR"

- I don't like the sound of that

---
SEE!! PROOF THAT LACHOWSKI ISN'T ENOUGH FOR WOMEN. DERP.

> COMPLETELY ignoring the fact that if a sub5 said the same, not only would be blocked by the girl, but the girl would have reported him to the police and SWAT would be kicking in his window right now. Hell, a sub5 wouldn't even get matches in the first place.

PUT THIS THREAD BACK WHERE IT BELONGS.

UP YOUR ASS. ASS-PIE
you just cant lose as a female

King Chad

Normie
MasterFaggot said:
King Chad said:
1. Obvious fake.

the second one is so legit dude

fuark, its like me rejecting a solid 7/10 if i had the chance to do so (and i would, but only so they can experience what an truecel experiences, not really to put me on a higher pedestal)

as for the first one, i honestly dont think that many women know lachowski is a model or who lachowski is tbh. no doubt theres a lot that do on tinder, and the realy giveaway is the third pic where he is looking to the side, but i didnt know who lachowski was before i came to lookism
Just think brah, you think she's just going to leave that convo to die out, or unmatch him?

Nah. She's going to show her friends the super hot guy she rejected, raising her social status. Women eh.