FSP Theory

Amud

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
523
Reputation
2
As most of us know by now, the concept of LMS is severely flawed. This is because, of the three components, only L will attract women on a truly basal level. M is ideal for women when they are searching for a beta provider to cuckold, while S might be good for her own self-esteem but has little bearing on how attractive she finds you in the instinctual, reptilian sense. LMS might be a useful heuristic when it comes to beta providing, but what about actual sex? It's time for a new theory and a new acronym. It's time for FSP.







Face / Frame

Swag

Psychopathy







FSP theory is a grand unification, if you will, of the main components that produce REAL sexual attraction. Unlike LMS, it does not take into account factors which influence non-sexual attraction, or attraction to the IDEA of a man. FSP is about the raw sexual desirability of the man himself, and that is what really matters. If you want to be a slayer, you need FSP.







Coming up, how to raise your FSP and become a true slayer!
 

Amud

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
523
Reputation
2
Examples of swag:

*backwards hats
*colorful sneakers
*gold chains
*tattoos
*using and dealing illegal drugs
*using edgy slang words
*swaying your shoulders when you walk

Out of the three FSP components, S is probably the easiest one to improve.
 

Amud

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
523
Reputation
2
Here are some tips to raise each FSP factor.

F
*LeFort III
*lateral orbital rim implants
*hair transplant
*eyebrow dying
*melanotan


S
*tattoos
*edgy fashion
*sell drugs


P
*practice killing small animals
*pick fights with people when there are girls around
*set goals for yourself. For example, try to steal at least 3 things in the next week. Or, try to avoid helping people at least 3 times this week.
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
662
Reputation
1
Amud said:
Examples of swag:

*backwards hats
*colorful sneakers
*gold chains
*tattoos
*using and dealing illegal drugs
*using edgy slang words
*swaying your shoulders when you walk

Out of the three FSP components, S is probably the easiest one to improve.
[video=youtube]
On a serious note, this theory is weak. Bing a swag psychopath can just as well repell away girls with a strong guard and look like an over compensator.
 

Amud

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
523
Reputation
2
youllnevermakeit said:
Swag game is only legit with status.

Okay, and why do you think anyone has status? Because of their FSP.
 

purps drank

Slayer
Joined
Jun 28, 2015
Messages
3,405
Reputation
5
youllnevermakeit said:
Swag game is only legit with status.

Imo FSP game works even if you're broke and a loser with nothing going for you.
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
443
Reputation
0
This is a joke made up bullshit. Its not even a theory has it been tested? No it hasnt you just thought it up while high and drunk. Good JOB
 

Amud

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
523
Reputation
2
purps drank said:
youllnevermakeit said:
Swag game is only legit with status.

Imo FSP game works even if you're broke and a loser with nothing going for you.
Legit. Just LOL at you if you are not running FSP buddy boyo
 
N

Nara

Guest
Amud said:
Here are some tips to raise each FSP factor.

F
*LeFort III
*lateral orbital rim implants
*hair transplant
*eyebrow dying
*melanotan


S
*tattoos
*edgy fashion
*sell drugs


P
*practice killing small animals
*pick fights with people when there are girls around
*set goals for yourself. For example, try to steal at least 3 things in the next week. Or, try to avoid helping people at least 3 times this week.
These are all pretty dumb, but the psychopath ones are especially dumb.  There are very few things that will get a girl to dump you faster than animal abuse, and only bratty high school girls think shoplifting makes you a badass.

What happened to your FATAL race chart?  Did you ever finish the female one?
 

Amud

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
523
Reputation
2
Nara said:
Amud said:
Here are some tips to raise each FSP factor.

F
*LeFort III
*lateral orbital rim implants
*hair transplant
*eyebrow dying
*melanotan


S
*tattoos
*edgy fashion
*sell drugs


P
*practice killing small animals
*pick fights with people when there are girls around
*set goals for yourself. For example, try to steal at least 3 things in the next week. Or, try to avoid helping people at least 3 times this week.
These are all pretty dumb, but the psychopath ones are especially dumb.  There are very few things that will get a girl to dump you faster than animal abuse, and only bratty high school girls think shoplifting makes you a badass.

What happened to your FATAL race chart?  Did you ever finish the female one?


I don't have a female chart, I'm afraid. It's not hard to imagine it, though.



Regarding animal abuse: you're outta your league, kid. Remember that abusing animals at a young age is one of the main identifying characteristics of serial killers, who are the most extreme slayer demographic to ever exist. Look at how much girls love Charles Manson even though he is a 5'2 ugly oldcel. Serial killers get so many love letters in prison they don't even know how to handle it.
 

Emiya Kiwitsugu

Subhuman
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
47
Reputation
1
Amud said:
Nara said:
Amud said:
Here are some tips to raise each FSP factor.

F
*LeFort III
*lateral orbital rim implants
*hair transplant
*eyebrow dying
*melanotan


S
*tattoos
*edgy fashion
*sell drugs


P
*practice killing small animals
*pick fights with people when there are girls around
*set goals for yourself. For example, try to steal at least 3 things in the next week. Or, try to avoid helping people at least 3 times this week.
These are all pretty dumb, but the psychopath ones are especially dumb.  There are very few things that will get a girl to dump you faster than animal abuse, and only bratty high school girls think shoplifting makes you a badass.

What happened to your FATAL race chart?  Did you ever finish the female one?


I don't have a female chart, I'm afraid. It's not hard to imagine it, though.



Regarding animal abuse: you're outta your league, kid. Remember that abusing animals at a young age is one of the main identifying characteristics of serial killers, who are the most extreme slayer demographic to ever exist. Look at how much girls love Charles Manson even though he is a 5'2 ugly oldcel. Serial killers get so many love letters in prison they don't even know how to handle it.

I'm not sure I follow what the Oblivion character creator has to do with this.
 
N

Nara

Guest
Amud said:
Nara said:
Amud said:
Here are some tips to raise each FSP factor.

F
*LeFort III
*lateral orbital rim implants
*hair transplant
*eyebrow dying
*melanotan


S
*tattoos
*edgy fashion
*sell drugs


P
*practice killing small animals
*pick fights with people when there are girls around
*set goals for yourself. For example, try to steal at least 3 things in the next week. Or, try to avoid helping people at least 3 times this week.
These are all pretty dumb, but the psychopath ones are especially dumb.  There are very few things that will get a girl to dump you faster than animal abuse, and only bratty high school girls think shoplifting makes you a badass.

What happened to your FATAL race chart?  Did you ever finish the female one?


I don't have a female chart, I'm afraid. It's not hard to imagine it, though.



Regarding animal abuse: you're outta your league, kid. Remember that abusing animals at a young age is one of the main identifying characteristics of serial killers, who are the most extreme slayer demographic to ever exist. Look at how much girls love Charles Manson even though he is a 5'2 ugly oldcel. Serial killers get so many love letters in prison they don't even know how to handle it.
You should make a thread to classify people's faces based off your chart.  I think that would be much more entertaining than this FPS bullshit. 

I'm sure Manson got a whole bunch of sex from inside his jail cell.  I rest easy in the knowledge that if your average "redpiller" tried to harm an animal, he'd probably end up in the hospital with rabies.
 

JustLOL

Incel
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
339
Reputation
1
i was with you until the killing animals, stealing shit part lol.

you don't need to be a legit piece of shit person, just NOT be a pussy and defend yourself.
 

Amud

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
523
Reputation
2
sephon said:
lol'd at the 1 star on this thread

Just LOL at the morons who think this is anything other than legit. If you want to stop being incel, you'd better listen up.
 
Top