• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

From which side of the family do your subhuman genes mostly come from?

chadrat
HQNP
or were you just the result of an unfortunate genetic recombination?

For me, it's 99.999% my dad's side that's subhuman , I took mostly after my mom's side but enough from my dad's side to make it completely OGRE for me.

my subhuman mother. she needs the death penalty. most selfish person I have ever had the displeasure of meeting

chadrat
HQNP
Norwooding Ethnik said:
what do you rate yourself?

just imagine a bloated face with a nw2.25 hairline and for hair texture something akin to pubic hair, a witch's nose that evades all scientific explanation (it's hooked from the left side, but straight from the right) and is completely disharmonious with the rest of your features, i could go on but i don't want to get further triggered

3.75/10 at best

IntenseSuffering said:
my subhuman mother. she needs the death penalty. most selfish person I have ever had the displeasure of meeting

:ugh:

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
IDK, my dad is a robust manlet slayer and my mom looked like a Victoria secret model in her youth. Both have good frames. My subhumanity was probably a result of my twin brother eating up all the prenatal T and nutrients in the womb. My entire extended family, including cousins and grandparents mog me hard tbh.

At least I'm the tallest :ugh:

ItWontBeMe

Machine
666 said:
Norwooding Ethnik said:
what do you rate yourself?

just imagine a bloated face with a nw2.25 hairline and for hair texture something akin to pubic hair, a witch's nose that evades all scientific explanation (it's hooked from the left side, but straight from the right) and is completely disharmonious with the rest of your features, i could go on but i don't want to get further triggered

3.75/10 at best

IntenseSuffering said:

Wow that sounds exactly like me.

Anchilles

Joke
I look exactly like my father, and he used to be a slayer in his young age, he is still dominant as fuck though...

OccamsRazorBurn

Machine
Both. My family is decent looking... aside from my lanklet cousin who somehow managed to have excessive downward growth along with perma-babyface, & another cousin whose eye area looks weird after he did a fuckton of drugs in the metal/alt-rock scene for well over a decade. I can probably thank my dad for muh sensitive skin, freakishly long tongue, propensity to freckle in the sun, & thinish upper lip. Mommy is responsible for my shortish forehead. Both of them gave me the wide zygo, wide mandible, buccal fat combo that I have a love/hate relationship with.

ItWontBeMe said:
666 said:

3.75/10 at best

Wow that sounds exactly like me.

:nod:

Enigmatic

Rotter
None. My dad was a slayer and my  mom was a decent looking whore when she was younger.

Just shitty genetic recombination.