• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

From now on, I start using font size 7 in italic bold

I thought font size 7 is a low IQ cope. No, you stupid faggot. The halo is real. Since I started using it, men respect me and girls give me IOIs on the daily.

No one cared who I was until I started using font size 7.

Now imagine if i typed this stupid shit in default fontlet:

I thought font size 7 is a low IQ cope. No, you stupid faggot. The halo is real. Since I started using it, men respect me and girls give me IOIs on the daily.

No one cared who I was until I started using font size 7.

The difference is night and day. Fontcels on suicide watch.

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
[img=744x435]
this is literally honestly the most cringe and autistic thread I have ever seen

:what:
:facepalm2:
:cage2:

kill yourself, you weak subhuman victim of bullying. what a retarded pussy ass bitch you are

humiliating yourself yet again, I see. that's all you're good for, you virgin. kill yourself

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
People that use the largest font.
Often have the least to say.

undisputed said:
[img=720x435]
this is literally honestly the most cringe and autistic thread I have ever seen

:what:
:facepalm2:

kill yourself, you weak subhuman victim of bullying. what a retarded pussy ass bitch you are

humiliating yourself yet again, I see. that's all you're good for, you virgin. kill yourself
Keep crying for me after I bullied you to depression using default font size. Imagine the suicide inducing bullying I'm going to lay on you with font size 7. You will never recover, you abortic produce.

Magnifique said:
People that use the largest font.
Often have the least to say.
You are right, it's mostly brainlet NPCs who use it, but the font halo is real. How do you cope being mogged? I hate resorting to Jōvan's Jewbag font size, but it is what it is.

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
@"Blackpill Scholar" 

you've never bullied anyone, you delusional son of a mutilated raped inbred whore, you absolute idiot

who did you bully? absolutely no one. you think your pissweak autistic replies where you submit to me as my bitch over and over again is "bullying"?

:spew:
:tyson:
:datalol:

you are literally doing the opposite of bullying. you're being bullied, both online and in real life

look how submissive you are to me, it's very obvious you're scared of me. I can torment you to suicide if I really wanted. you are nothing, but an autistic pussy that is absolutely shit at everything

you absolutely suck at roasting. stop humiliating yourself, you passive faggot

stab yourself to death as I am raping your whore mother in front of you

@"undisputed" I literally bukkaked you to tears. I baited you into an argument and put you into a losing position where you had to submit to me. From that day, I will always consider you my bitch. You = my bitch.

Be a good little cuck and notes so you learn something from me.

You can always go back to that thread to suck my dick more like a submissive whore you are.

You have no substance in your roasts, you just
repeat the same generic shit over and over. How 
is that a roast, you unfinished abortion?

You tried to get to me through your boyfriend Crisick, but it backfired miserably. Look at you now, barking at me through my other threads, hoping to get another shot when in reality you'll just get slapped the fuck down again.

Now be a good little slave bitch and bump my thread. Do what you're told, you pea-headed manlet cuck.

ar1

Retard
Birds
yup ding ding ding

it makes whatever yku say have “oomph”