From incel to douchebag (plastic surgery does work).

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Daily reminder. Last time I posted this was a few months ago.
$27,000 worth of procedures. Needs to do something about that diffuse thinning though.

inb4: lighting, shadows, expression differences

This is pretty meh. It honestly just looks like he's squinting, and now the light source is directly above him

A picture in the same lighting/face posture would be like a +1 

Surgury Shills Shoo Shoo

modified

hairloss expert
ItWontBeMe said:
Daily reminder. Last time I posted this was a few months ago.
$27,000 worth of procedures. Needs to do something about that diffuse thinning though.

inb4: lighting, shadows, expression differences

Now he just needs to fix his hair, stop painting in his eyebrows with eyeliner (if that's what he's doing), and stop wearing makeup in general.

Dude looks as natural as this in the after:

Even his chin looks weirdly fake.

Uncanny valley.

Rocky

Normie
I think the lens distortion of the close up selfie is making him look better actually. Look how much bigger and more masucline his nose looks in the after. Then there's the lighting, contrast, squint, etc.

oren

Incel
HOLY FUKING SHIT .
The second pic a fruad but it doesn't matter , you see ? he ascend, you can clearly see gandy refelction inside hes eye .  
where you got this last pic ? did he posted it today on r*** ? i haven't  seen it .

he went to the best doctor in the world , doc Y

5to9

Slayer
he needed HT before that

he looks plastic now

he also posted that his dating life / attention from women hasn't changed at all

its ogre

i actually think this is one of the worse transformations out there

see my thread about needing jaw surgery BEFORE implants to create more "face space". You get the robbie rotten look when the extremities of the features are protruding while the mouth, nose, etc are receded still.

Secondly silicone rarely seems to turn up really good results. A guy who was a long time member of missj's forum and has had probably more plastic surgery than anyone said that the large scar capsule produced by silicone leads to "fake" looking results. Dr Ramirez says that silicone often doesnt look as sharp etc.

OldRooster

King of Chads
Other than the chin implant and the fact that he is in better lighting and wearing a suit and is squinting he does not look that different. Maybe had a rhino. His eye area does look better, don't know if that is squinting or surgery

He still has a crap jawline. He either needed jaw implants or jaw surgery.

from 30th percentile to 60th percentile.

TheWantedOne

Slayer
mystery meat pua said:
i actually think this is one of the worse transformations out there

see my thread about needing jaw surgery BEFORE implants to create more "face space". You get the robbie rotten look when the extremities of the features are protruding while the mouth, nose, etc are receded still.

Secondly silicone rarely seems to turn up really good results. A guy who was a long time member of missj's forum and has had probably more plastic surgery than anyone said that the large scar capsule produced by silicone leads to "fake" looking results. Dr Ramirez says that silicone often doesnt look as sharp etc.
he didnt have jaw implants tho...

youre over complicating this.  he looks good in the after and he looked ugly in the before. Most poeple dont want to go through the pain of bimax so they choose the easy option. Also, all this hate on jaw implants but you never mention how little difference a chin wing cam make in terms of width