From dork face to LEGIT 8/10 ROBUST SLAYER fuark

lookz

Chad

lookz

Chad
Techno Viking said:
looks like dogshit in both

Ok I'm gonna TRY to comprehend that today I've put into my body 600mg testosterone 100mg masteron 50mg proviron 2 Vicodin tons of vape hits and two mixed drinks. Also a bison burger than was really good. And I drank some diesel fuel on accident

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Needs wider skull and thicker neck...but he has definitely improved his quality of life by a lot.

zanz

Incel
Lost weight, got contacts, pointed a light at his face and took a picture.

He's only 7/10 at BEST.

the thing about fatcels losing weight is that they pretty much all share the same issues

notably: narrow mouths(maxillas), thin and feminine mid-mandibles, no brow protrusion, no zygomatic arch pop, weak forward growth in general.

the only guy I've seen look objectively good after weight loss is Chris Pratt, but just as a REMINDER: Chris Pratt wasn't fat during puberty.

if you were fat during your entire puberty you will simply have sub-par bones. it's inevitable. you're almost better off staying fat as the fat simulates a bone structure somewhat. what's it going to be? Fat pig or boneless twig?

the guy itt benefits massively from the picture shadows and contrast. the two pictures can't even be compared. lol at 8 btw