• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Black Pill Friends trip pill is the hardest pill to swallow

SEPRAY

SAVANT
I have to be to honest I dont get idea of traveling with friends somwhere, do they all randomly decide to do it or just one person throws an idea into discusion?

im so fucking dumb

NuclearBrain

Investor and Small Businessman
HQNP
Never done this before but i do sometimes smoke weed in shitty apartments with friends
I imagine its p much the same

Robust_Jock

5000 ng/dl or death
Masculinity Crew
I have to be to honest I dont get idea of traveling with friends somwhere, do they all randomly decide to do it or just one person throws an idea into discusion?

im so fucking dumb
Yeah. You just kinda float the idea with your buddies trough your discord or messenger chat group or whatever. Like "Man I really want to go to St Anton to ski this winter break". And then maybe one of your buddies want to go too and he in turn starts leaning on the other guys who is still on the fence. Before you know it you got a group.

Or just a simple: "I'm bored dudes I wanna take a weekend trip to London and get fucked up, you guys down to fuck?"

totismo

best poster ever in history
Autists
lol this

teenage love is cope this is a real heavy and soul destroying blackpill

s10m

Joke
I don't care about teen love honestly, but I can't cope with the fact that I've never travelled with friends because I have legit 0 friends IRL

just imagine, being in your 20s with a solid social circle with guys and girls, you travel the world together, do random shit, do drugs, fall in love, etc etc

everyone says it's legit the best thing in life

@syrian we'll never have this
All over rated...

When you spend a ton of time with a big social circle you by default are pressured into doing what they do(tribal mentality).
1) If they get a new 4runner you will be pressured into fitting in and buying a new car on credit and letting go of your perfectly fine 15 year old car. (debt serf)
2) when they go out and drink 3-4 times a week so will you, You will get fat and washed up, as will they. (see average 25+ yo)
3) when they set up a vacation and you go you will spend a ton of money.(this is cool, but excessive traveling is overrated status thing)
4) When they start getting married you GF in the friend group and all your other friends will put the vice grip on you to conform.( misreable sexless marriage)

You wake up at 30 with a 30 year old hag wife, your washed up from excessive partying and have an empty bank account, in debt to banks for motgages and cars, and kid on the way.

Much better off having 1-2 successful friends to go on the occionsanal vacation with and then just date some foid.

El Jefe

Regular
Its good. BUT id rather have women then a good friend circle

Shylock

Joke
I did lots of stuff like this in my teens. It didn't make me happy. All I wanted was a fat booty 6/10 white GF and it never happened. All the trips in the world couldn't make up for thjat

Jawanomics

Champion
I've done all this.

But....I am lucky I have 2 brothers and they keep me connected.

I have been on lots of holidays and to lots of festivals with my friends.

PrestonYnot

Not an ugly guy just a beautiful monkey
Rotters
Same bruh. I have no friends irl

6ft4

Regular
When you're on a partying spree without a friend group and your goal is to fuck girls you're in constant anticipation which makes it hard to relax, then you get a sharp high when you fuck one and then a bit of afterglow where you can relax then before you know it you're on edge again wondering where you will find the next girl to fuck

When you're on a trip with your friends it's just constant good mood with carefree enjoyable times

TheRealDeal

There's no girl i can not get
Masculinity Crew
what is life if you can’t go on a weekend bender to some foreign capital and upset the locals with your degeneracy

ive always been a social reject, although paradoxically I have a decent amount of friends too. Its one of those things where most people dislike you but the right kind of people always take a liking to you. anyways years of social rejection has made me embrace being a loner; of course the existence of the internet has also made being a loner a lot easier than it would be otherwise. At this point I would honestly prefer just staying inside and doing stuff on the computer than going on a trip with friends (sounds stressful AF)

Noopetorope

when will we be free
overtated af the only thing that matters are girls