• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Black Pill Friends trip pill is the hardest pill to swallow

socially inept

Regular
It's worse when you talk to older people and they all regale their youth and all the fun adventures they had. It was so normal for ALL of them.

here it's quite the opposite the older generation were a bunch of workcels who married at 18 yo and did nothing cool

Sexy Grandma

Goddess / Queen
HQNP
I will always remember the day my friends all came in a SUV to my house and said "get the fuck in, quick!"

and I went.

And we spent 3 days at a cottage.

and when I came back home the locks were changed and there was a note on the door telling me where the local homeless shelter was located.

socially inept

Regular
I've done this a couple times in college. Road trips were a good time. You need to do this sort of thing with actual friends, not normies or people you're afraid of getting mogged by. Friends you make ages 14-21 are the only true friends you make.

:this:

yeah boyo you need to be with real friends to be comfortable and do crazy shiet

socially inept

Regular
all the images in the op other then the last one look fagtastic

yeah they look very fake but it was just for illustration purposes I'm pretty sure if you browse instagram for 20min it's possible to find way better pics

socially inept

Regular
I used to be as naive as you, then I realized the indisputable truth that privileged NEET > chad.

This is the ultimate pill. Pointless to have insane lookz if you need to spend half of your time wageslaving so you can't enjoy them.

socially inept

Regular
It will just end up the better looking ones bullying the uglies. A Mog hierarchy will be instituted and the bottom dwellers are tasked with the shitty jobs like setting up the tent...

yeah the most popular users would also bully the randoms.

socially inept

Regular
this is the reason instagram is very brutal! you see story highlights and reflect on your life life wtf went wrong with me

I remember following a guy who used to study with me

his life was insane, always surrounded by many friends travelling all the time idk how

this guy lived rent free in my head for years so I finally decided to unfollow him

PizzaBrah

Joke
Blew just under a grand on a lads holiday to Zante in summer 2018
Should have put it all into LINK instead

142IQ

I don't care about teen love honestly, but I can't cope with the fact that I've never travelled with friends because I have legit 0 friends IRL

just imagine, being in your 20s with a solid social circle with guys and girls, you travel the world together, do random shit, do drugs, fall in love, etc etc

everyone says it's legit the best thing in life

@syrian we'll never have this
I think about this so much.

ullzzangincel

Auntie
I don't care about teen love honestly, but I can't cope with the fact that I've never travelled with friends because I have legit 0 friends IRL

just imagine, being in your 20s with a solid social circle with guys and girls, you travel the world together, do random shit, do drugs, fall in love, etc etc

everyone says it's legit the best thing in life

@syrian we'll never have this
@syrian will never have a house