• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Black Pill Friends trip pill is the hardest pill to swallow

literal_troglodyte

t̵r̷o̷g̵l̸o̷d̸y̶t̷a̴ ̸l̴i̷t̸t̴e̵r̴a̴l̵i̶s̴
Rotters
Group dynamics remains, you'll be reminded constantly of your subhumanity. And when girls arrive (when the fun starts, that is) you'll be left behind just like you've been in a nighclub, in bar, at workplace, at high school. There will be an alpha and there will be you

FatalFlaw

beauty is terror
I've done this a couple times in college. Road trips were a good time. You need to do this sort of thing with actual friends, not normies or people you're afraid of getting mogged by. Friends you make ages 14-21 are the only true friends you make.

CCX

i am subhuman
HQNP
I've done this a couple times in college. Road trips were a good time. You need to do this sort of thing with actual friends, not normies or people you're afraid of getting mogged by. Friends you make ages 14-21 are the only true friends you make.
I have a friend since kindergarten.

never burn bridges unless u have to

Kyff

''2015 Death by jaw surgery''
Biden would deny my visa since I'm unemployed and he would think I'm trying to migratemaxx. But you Americancels should organize a meet up there are lots of users here from the US
It will just end up the better looking ones bullying the uglies. A Mog hierarchy will be instituted and the bottom dwellers are tasked with the shitty jobs like setting up the tent...

defeatist

shut it down
Gorilla Crew
It will just end up the better looking ones bullying the uglies. A Mog hierarchy will be instituted and the bottom dwellers are tasked with the shitty jobs like setting up the tent...
incels have two lefts, raised by single mums they dont know basic masculine tasks like setting up a tent

Mister Raw

Joke
this is the reason instagram is very brutal! you see story highlights and reflect on your life life wtf went wrong with me

socially inept

Regular
ive done this several times including a trip around Europe with like an 8 person social circle, its not that good

normies are fucking painful to deal with 24/7, 80% of the time i just wanted to go back home

You spoke like Chad saying 'hey man relax, you don't need to feel suicidal about being incel, fucking a lot of girls is overrated"