• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Black Pill Friends trip pill is the hardest pill to swallow

socially inept

Regular
i was invited to go to on a road trip to seattle with my bros but we all cancelled our plans dont remember why tho

maybe due to covid?

idk man but don't let this die it would be fun asf. You need to enjoy this while you're young when you reach a certain age it's impossible to make new friends and if you lost contact with your old ones it's over for you

Isaac

‎‎
maybe due to covid?

idk man but don't let this die it would be fun asf. You need to enjoy this while you're young when you reach a certain age it's impossible to make new friends and if you lost contact with your old ones it's over for you
no this was like 4 years ago and I already broke contact with them and have accepted my fate

socially inept

Regular
impossible not to be nt in that situation. im a "lone wolf" cringy introvert but something like that isnt appealing to me either. just watching a movie going on a roadtrip etc thats fulfilling

Yeah I'd be insanely happy to just travel with good friends to do normal stuff like camping, going to the beach, etc.

socially inept

Regular
i dont do drugs either tbh ngl. it wont get me laid, NOTHING will

getting laid is overrated. There are way more entertaining things to do in life, travelling with friends and doing drugs is some of them.

socially inept

Regular
no this was like 4 years ago and I already broke contact with them and have accepted my fate

wow this is kinda sad indeed. At least you had a social circle at some point, I never had one in my entire life.

socially inept

Regular
Lets travel to the east coast, incel road trip

Biden would deny my visa since I'm unemployed and he would think I'm trying to migratemaxx. But you Americancels should organize a meet up there are lots of users here from the US

wew_lad

Push it to the limit xd
Masculinity Crew
I can confirm this. Even if you don't do any amazing shit, being somewhere with friends is like an adventure that fills your dopamine deposits LOL

socially inept

Regular
I can confirm this. Even if you don't do any amazing shit, being somewhere with friends is like an adventure that fills your dopamine deposits LOL

yeah boyo everything you do with good friends must feel insane

will never have this

:kick:

mogs_me

ugly pervert
it seems legit I’m trying to see if I can make this happen soon but I doubt it will work out

socially inept

Regular
i approve this thread

rotting ceo

rotter
Truecels
yeah its p cool man couldnt imagine some1 not doing this. must be same for people with relationships
:stare: