• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Black Pill Friends trip pill is the hardest pill to swallow

socially inept

Regular
I don't care about teen love honestly, but I can't cope with the fact that I've never travelled with friends because I have legit 0 friends IRL

just imagine, being in your 20s with a solid social circle with guys and girls, you travel the world together, do random shit, do drugs, fall in love, etc etc

everyone says it's legit the best thing in life

@syrian we'll never have this

socially inept

Regular
we used to sniff coke in a friends house. well they did, i didnt rly wanna be there

Lmaoooo you're way more NT than I thought.

Life experiences mog me hard, never even been next to someone doing drugs. Too high inhib.

Isaac

‎‎
i was invited to go to on a road trip to seattle with my bros but we all cancelled our plans dont remember why tho

Cholecalciferol

0 cortisol
travelling only male friends must be insane too. Imagine travelling with your friends to music festivals to slay sluts

impossible not to be nt in that situation. im a "lone wolf" cringy introvert but something like that isnt appealing to me either. just watching a movie going on a roadtrip etc thats fulfilling

Incell

Supreme Wizardman
Oldcels
idc about that tbh I'm not any kind of ultraconservative christian it's just that most people I talk to IRL are incels and they don't do cool stuff like doing drugs

i dont do drugs either tbh ngl. it wont get me laid, NOTHING will