"friends" stopped calling me because of this accident

It happened 8 months ago during the new year.
We went to the club, my friends brought girls with them and I heard that they want to fuck them after the party.
One was a fat bitch and the other a russian chubby slut.

That russian slut started to eyefuck me heavy. Suddenly she wanted to dance with my, I rejected her.
She was drunk and pulled me for like 4 minutes from my arm for dancing with her. I told her I already have a gf then
she started to rub her pussy on my cock while i was standing near the table. I respected my friends and didnt make a move.

From that day they avoid me. Would they avoid me if I fucked her on that night? Why do they avoid me?

It was this girl

this friend on the right wanted to fuck her and brought her to the party. His face is good but he is only 5'7

Bojack

Lookism God
it's because you are ugly, just lol @ u

Bojack said:
it's because you are ugly, just lol @ u
im propably the most legit 7/10. Got rated from over 8 sluthaters 7+, even 7,5/10 and on tinychat 7-8 from few users.

sasuke69 said:
Its because the girl talked shit about you to your friends. 

This happened to me in high school... friends stopped inviting me when girls were around. We were still friends for few years after HS until one night they told me that some girl, not even part of the group,  told them "I was a creep". So at that point I just said bye and we never hung out again.

Why would actual friends even care what you do? If you care more about a random girl's opinion then why should I even talk to you...

Anyways, they aren't real friends more likely acquaintances. Find better people.
You're right. They werent true friends. They were calling me occasionally. It's extremely hard to find new friends since I dont have a job and finished school.

What do you think could have she said to them? He's a weirdo or something like that? I think it was noble for me to not want to fuck her, but they are too stupid.

lono

Banned
tygeruppercut said:
this friend on the right wanted to fuck her and brought her to the party. His face is good but he is only 5'7

The height pill....when does it end

:rambo2:

gandytime

Slayer
that girl is not chubby
maybe they fear that you will take their woman

gandytime said:
that girl is not chubby
maybe they fear that you will take their woman
thats her newest pic she was chubby 8 months ago when it happened

sasuke69

Subhuman
@tygeruppercut

Who cares what she said, all that matters is that they cared enough to not invite you out.

Making friends is pretty easy if you have hobbies. It's one thing that people on here lack. 

Join a league for a sport or some other hobby, you will meet people from all walks of life. After your games, invite the ones you really get along with. 

From personal experience, if you join a sports league, make sure you get ranked below your actual skill level. It will make you seem way better than you are and you will be in demand for the next season. Instant social validation.

tygeruppercut said:
It happened 8 months ago during the new year.
We went to the club, my friends brought girls with them and I heard that they want to fuck them after the party.
One was a fat bitch and the other a russian chubby slut.

That russian slut started to eyefuck me heavy. Suddenly she wanted to dance with my, I rejected her.
She was drunk and pulled me for like 4 minutes from my arm for dancing with her. I told her I already have a gf then
she started to rub her pussy on my cock while i was standing near the table. I respected my friends and didnt make a move.

From that day they avoid me. Would they avoid me if I fucked her on that night? Why do they avoid me?

It was this girl

how the fuck do i remove those pics above