Free_Dick is rotfraud slayer

checked his snapchat last night and see him with a girl on his shoulder looking like a low trust MM slayer

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HE COULD EASILY BE THE BIGGEST SLAYER ON THIS SITE THE FACT THAT HE ISNT CLEANING UP WITH PRIME GIRLS IS PROOF THAT LOOKS THEORY IS BULLSHIT

Defeat

Gigachad
these types of threads are literally shit posts without photos

you even said he had a girl on his back and then he doesnt do well with girls in the same sentace?

Defeat said:

you even said he had a girl on his back and then he doesnt do well with girls in the same sentace?

No he complains that he doesnt have the oppertunity to be in settings where he can get with girl and that he cant finish with them

honestly im just jealous because he masc mogs me into oblivion tbh

and this is a subtle dick sucking thread tbh

hbbx1997

Chad
LastPlaneOutOfSydney said:
Defeat said:

No he complains that he doesnt have the oppertunity to be in settings where he can get with girl and that he cant finish with them

[hr]
Defeat said:

nigga , i read in a thread once that you look like a less alienlike version of barret , you shouldnt have any problems too

hbbx1997 said:

[hr]

nigga , i read in a thread once that you look like a less alienlike version of barret , you shouldnt have any problems too
slayers calling out slayers tbhhhh there's only like one ugly person on this site tbh

hbbx1997 said:

[hr]

lololol never said i wasnt a slayer

if half of this formum saw what the two girls ive madee my "girlfriends" this week (lol) theyeyd probably go er

LDARcrew00

Slayer
hbbx1997 said:
[hr]

lololol never said i wasnt a slayer

if half of this formum saw what the two girls ive madee my "girlfriends" this week (lol) theyeyd probably go er

:itsover: