Frank Sinatra

GottThaGod

Banned
If he would have posted here, what would you have said about him?

Theodoregetslefort

King of Chads
Posters will say him to go e.R proly ,yet he managed to became biggest celebrity ever. Thats why this place often suck, he was decent looking though

GottThaGod

Banned
Theodoregetslefort said:
Posters will say him to go e.R proly ,yet he managed to became biggest celebrity ever. Thats why this place often suck, he was decent looking though
True. He was manlet framecel still one of the biggest slayers of the 20th Century.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
He slayed like fucking crazy

Theodoregetslefort

King of Chads
GottThaGod said:
Theodoregetslefort said:
True. He was manlet framecel still one of the biggest slayers of the 20th Century.
Biggest...i think he is biggest star ever.... yeah he was framecell, average height was much shorter back then so he wasnt as much manlet back then..he had nice eye area..

GottThaGod

Banned
Theodoregetslefort said:
GottThaGod said:
Biggest...i think he is biggest star ever.... yeah he was framecell, average height was much shorter back then so he wasnt as much manlet back then..he had nice eye area..
Still doesnt made him less manlet. We had tall guys back then. Abraham Lincoln lived long before that and was 6'4. The average height is shit. Today its 178cm. Still manlet height. I also heard Sinatra was really insecure about his height.