• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

France lol

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
And I though Sweden was bad ...  :eek:

Boss

Rotter
Gandharva said:
boss is a stormfrontcel?lol

Nah I like arabs when they aint muslim

And I dislike Nordics

And I like some Asians

I have some black blood in me but I still hate niggers

springfield

Banned
Boss said:
Gandharva said:

And I dislike Nordics

And I like some Asians

that hate wont eliminate your black genes

Boss said:
Gandharva said:

And I dislike Nordics

And I like some Asians

Are you that mixed race aspie? The IOI king guy?

Boss

Rotter
springfield said:
Boss said:

And I dislike Nordics

And I like some Asians

that hate wont eliminate your black genes

Those 1/16th nigger genes gave me semi-flared nostrils and curly hair, see nigger blood is bad too.

I'm glad black history month is only 28 days

Timbuck2

Joke
So if whites are so racist and evil why are they letting thousands of these parasites into their countries with open arms?

Timbuck2 said:
So if whites are so racist and evil why are they letting thousands of these parasites into their countries with open arms?

whites are too good and the ethnics are using it as a weakness.sharia will be a law if they are the majority

Copenhagen

Rotter
LOL @ you thinking that if you were an American tourist you could just waltz around the white section of Paris without getting scowled at by miserable, perpetually angry French people who hate you just for not speaking the same language. At least with ethnics, they'll be happy to joke around with you and shit.

Timbuck2

Joke
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
LOL @ you thinking that if you were an American tourist you could just waltz around the white section of Paris without getting scowled at by miserable, perpetually angry French people who hate you just for not speaking the same language. At least with ethnics, they'll be happy to joke around with you and shit.
I would rather be scowled at than stabbed/mugged. 

I'd take the most violent/shitty neighborhood in Russia/Ukraine over any place ethnic.

Copenhagen

Rotter
Timbuck2 said:

I'd take the most violent/shitty neighborhood in Russia/Ukraine over any place ethnic.

When black guys kill you they kill you for being an asshole / dealing drugs in their area.

When white guys kill you like the Hammer bros they drag you into the woods and perforate your face with a hammer while you're still alive, then post it to the internet.

Timbuck2

Joke
Timbuck2 said:

When black guys kill you they kill you for being an asshole / dealing drugs in their area.

When white guys kill you like the Hammer bros they drag you into the woods and perforate your face with a hammer while you're still alive, then post it to the internet.
Knockout game.

Boss

Rotter
Timbuck2 said:

At least you know you died by whites rather than by a evolved baboon

Niggers didn't even know what year it was until 2K15 came out