France is a shithole?

DOMorDEATH7

Incel
I speak fluent french boyos, but I don't live in France.

France seems like a shithole full of ethnics and betas. I was in Paris this summer and it was lovely, but there were african street merchants everywhere along with gypsies who were harassing everyone. There is also a lot of racemixing going on in France. 

A lot of frenchies are arrogant, but why are they really arrogant? Their country is poor and it is flooded with ethnics. There is nothing to be arrogant about. It's the french liberal bullshit from the french revolution that caused all these problems in the western world, along with british-jewish capitalism. 
Napoleon tried to fix France after the liberal bullshit revolution, and he was betrayed. It was France's last chance of redemption. 

What do you french people think about your country?

DOMorDEATH7

Incel
Harbinger said:
lol at saying Paris was lovely. Paris is a shithole.
I lived in the 16th district so it was a nice experience. Lots of great food, history, architecture etc. The downside is all the ethnics and the gypsies who were harassing everyone. There was also too many spanish tourists who were low IQ.

springfield

Banned
I've been to france many times and I had a great time. Seems like you're just a bitter incel.

IceCutter

Gigachad
Paris is just as bad, possibly even worse, than London when it comes to ethnic infestation. And that's saying something

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

DOMorDEATH7

Incel
springfield said:
I've been to france many times and I had a great time. Seems like you're just a bitter incel.
I love France, but it just seems like a shithole these days. I love french history, food, language, culture etc. But there's just too many ethnics, liberals there and the economy is shit. 

French-Switzerland is the best place. Much better than France.

marty

Slayer
springfield said:
:nice:

BlueBalls

Chad
All of europe is going to shit, back in the 90's it seemed the old continent was heading for a bright future but now it's become evident the place is fucked.

Even if the ethnic issue somehow went away (it won't, it'll get worse) economic growth will still be SHIT, declining birth rates, bloated public sectors, uncompetitive private sector, corruption in the south and east, no reform desire etc etc.

I like europe, I take no glee in saying this but the place is fucked. There is no future, only economic stagnation and ethnic immigration.

IceCutter

Gigachad
Usa is just as if not more so fucked than europe

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

I thought more than half of ethnics in France lived in Paris and Lyons. You know, a country isn't just it's cities.

LMS IS LIFE

Subhuman
BlueBalls said:
All of europe is going to shit, back in the 90's it seemed the old continent was heading for a bright future but now it's become evident the place is fucked.

Even if the ethnic issue somehow went away (it won't, it'll get worse) economic growth will still be SHIT, declining birth rates, bloated public sectors, uncompetitive private sector, corruption in the south and east, no reform desire etc etc.

I like europe, I take no glee in saying this but the place is fucked. There is no future, only economic stagnation and ethnic immigration.
In the 90's the talk was of a knowledge economy and the ramped up immigration rates from shit holes hadn't started. Never ending economic growth is a joke though, the developed economies have hit a plateau but productivity is still going up through technology, the issue is putting the money from productivity gains into the hands of people as big growth won't come back. Japan realises this and is thankfully trying to take an alternative route rather than flood their country with the third world.

BlueBalls

Chad
LMS IS LIFE said:
BlueBalls said:

In the 90's the talk was of a knowledge economy and the ramped up immigration rates from shit holes hadn't started. Never ending economic growth is a joke though, the developed economies have hit a plateau but productivity is still going up through technology, the issue is putting the money from productivity gains into the hands of people as big growth won't come back. Japan realises this and is thankfully trying to take an alternative route rather than flood their country with the third world.
There is still a lot of low-hanging fruit for most of europe. Italy, France and Spain have great eceonomic potential but face structural (and cultural) problems. Have you seen the legal system in Italy? It's a fucking mess and so is corporate legislation, never mind that the private sector still feature something akin to medieval guilds!

Nordic countries are still some of the most innovative on earth but here in Sweden we are busy destroying our human capital by importing MENA-migrants instead of investing in research and infrastructure. Never mind that the schools have turned into a PC postmodernistic hell were normal fucking facts are problematised.

All the while we have to deal with assymetric shocks from the worst implemented currency union ever. It's fucking over, we can still turn it around but that would mean actually reforming broken systems and kicking millions of migrants OUT!

Not gonna happen, europe is slow, divided and slowly rotting like a bad kebab.