framecel thought he could throw punches at a robust alpha oldcel

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
Joined
Jan 25, 2016
Messages
2,525
Reputation
0
Fuaaaaarkkkk

FRAME is LIFE.

Dat robust skull took those fully swung punches like they were pitty pat slaps  :giggle:

Completley manhandled the twink
 

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
7,719
Reputation
910
this is part of why concealed carry guns exist

if a group of robust men try to harm you, your gun has a good chance of equalizing the situation if none of them are armed and you are able to draw your weapon
 

dat feel

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
18,795
Reputation
631
MENTAL_CEL said:
FRAME is LIFE.
legit

the oldcel belongs to the old generation, before estrogenization, he's built tough

huge 8" wrists, robust skull, he didn't even feel shit

meanwhile the framecel's ears must still be ringing
 

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
Joined
Jan 25, 2016
Messages
2,525
Reputation
0
dat feel said:
MENTAL_CEL said:
FRAME is LIFE.
legit

the oldcel belongs to the old generation, before estrogenization, he's built tough

huge 8" wrists, robust skull, he didn't even feel shit

meanwhile the framecel's ears must still be ringing
lmaoo legitttt I've noticed how badly I'm wristmogged by old 50+ fuckers.

My dad embarrasingly wristmogs me  :sad:
 

Xander

Cuck
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
73
Reputation
1
MasterFaggot said:
this is part of why concealed carry guns exist

if a group of robust men try to harm you, your gun has a good chance of equalizing the situation if none of them are armed and you are able to draw your weapon
Guns and weapons are for pussies, if you cant even defend yourself with bare hands you deserve what's coming to you. Of course this only applies to a 1v1 situation, facing multiple targets weapons are mandatory and group attackers deserve to die.
 

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
7,719
Reputation
910
Xander said:
MasterFaggot said:
this is part of why concealed carry guns exist

if a group of robust men try to harm you, your gun has a good chance of equalizing the situation if none of them are armed and you are able to draw your weapon
Guns and weapons are for pussies, if you cant even defend yourself with bare hands you deserve what's coming to you. Of course this only applies to a 1v1 situation, facing multiple targets weapons are mandatory and group attackers deserve to die.
this is a really naive way of thinking

you have to realize that even in 1v1 in a SELF DEFENSE situation in which you did absolutely nothing to instigate any sort of an altercation, you cannot automatically assume that your attacker will not pull out a knife or a gun of his own halfway through attacking you. contrary to the impression that a lot of people who dont live in the USA have, the rules and regulations of when you can actually draw and fire your weapon are pretty strict. youre pretty much only allowed to do it if you think the attacker is going to cause grave bodily harm to you.

another situation is that you CANNOT GIVE THE ATTACKER THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT that he will not reach for your gun and try to use it on you during a real serious fight.

youre also forgetting that there are situations where a man could look perfectly healthy, but has recently injured his back, or is sick, etc etc and isnt even able to DEFEND himself

the situation you are probably thinking of is a fight or duel between one man and another man over a dispute, and in that case a firearm is unlawful to be used and drawn in that case
 

Xander

Cuck
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
73
Reputation
1
MasterFaggot said:
Xander said:
Guns and weapons are for pussies, if you cant even defend yourself with bare hands you deserve what's coming to you. Of course this only applies to a 1v1 situation, facing multiple targets weapons are mandatory and group attackers deserve to die.
this is a really naive way of thinking

you have to realize that even in 1v1 in a SELF DEFENSE situation in which you did absolutely nothing to instigate any sort of an altercation, you cannot automatically assume that your attacker will not pull out a knife or a gun of his own halfway through attacking you. contrary to the impression that a lot of people who dont live in the USA have, the rules and regulations of when you can actually draw and fire your weapon are pretty strict. youre pretty much only allowed to do it if you think the attacker is going to cause grave bodily harm to you.

another situation is that you CANNOT GIVE THE ATTACKER THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT that he will not reach for your gun and try to use it on you during a real serious fight.

youre also forgetting that there are situations where a man could look perfectly healthy, but has recently injured his back, or is sick, etc etc and isnt even able to DEFEND himself

the situation you are probably thinking of is a fight or duel between one man and another man over a dispute, and in that case a firearm is unlawful to be used and drawn in that case
I believe unprovoked unarmed attacks on healthy males 18+ are ok, would make life much more exciting
 

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
7,719
Reputation
910
Xander said:
MasterFaggot said:
this is a really naive way of thinking

you have to realize that even in 1v1 in a SELF DEFENSE situation in which you did absolutely nothing to instigate any sort of an altercation, you cannot automatically assume that your attacker will not pull out a knife or a gun of his own halfway through attacking you. contrary to the impression that a lot of people who dont live in the USA have, the rules and regulations of when you can actually draw and fire your weapon are pretty strict. youre pretty much only allowed to do it if you think the attacker is going to cause grave bodily harm to you.

another situation is that you CANNOT GIVE THE ATTACKER THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT that he will not reach for your gun and try to use it on you during a real serious fight.

youre also forgetting that there are situations where a man could look perfectly healthy, but has recently injured his back, or is sick, etc etc and isnt even able to DEFEND himself

the situation you are probably thinking of is a fight or duel between one man and another man over a dispute, and in that case a firearm is unlawful to be used and drawn in that case
I believe unprovoked unarmed attacks on healthy males 18+ are ok, would make life much more exciting
it would never fly in most parts of the US because it seems like 1 in every 4 or 5 adults (men and women) or so are carrying some sort of pistol on their body or in their car

just look at "the knockout game" that young people play on older, frail looking people. there was one that was shot and hospitalized after trying to punch some guy
 

Anakind

King of Chads
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
21
dat feel said:
the oldcel belongs to the old generation, before estrogenization, he's built tough

huge 8" wrists, robust skull, he didn't even feel shit

meanwhile the framecel's ears must still be ringing
The old generation was still raised on real food like steaks, eggs and beans. Then came the "progressive" generation that was raised on soy, tofu, gummy bears, soda, diet coke, fat-free yoghurt and fish sticks.   :giggle:
 

MewingAllDay

Normie
Joined
Nov 20, 2015
Messages
1,123
Reputation
1
Anakind said:
dat feel said:
the oldcel belongs to the old generation, before estrogenization, he's built tough

huge 8" wrists, robust skull, he didn't even feel shit

meanwhile the framecel's ears must still be ringing
The old generation was still raised on real food like steaks, eggs and beans. Then came the "progressive" generation that was raised on soy, tofu, gummy bears, soda, diet coke, fat-free yoghurt and fish sticks.   :giggle:
:cage:
 

BlueBalls

Chad
Joined
Sep 9, 2015
Messages
5,875
Reputation
4
That's a "refugee" isn't it?

feels good to watch him getting beat up
 

dat feel

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
18,795
Reputation
631
BlueBalls said:
That's a "refugee" isn't it?

feels good to watch him getting beat up
yeah it looks like it is

you can just tell from his frameceldom that he's not european

this alpha bus driver cannot fix the problem on his own

he's outnumbered by eurocucks

if it were up to men like him there wouldn't be a single migrant remaining
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
6
Anakind said:
dat feel said:
the oldcel belongs to the old generation, before estrogenization, he's built tough

huge 8" wrists, robust skull, he didn't even feel shit

meanwhile the framecel's ears must still be ringing
The old generation was still raised on real food like steaks, eggs and beans. Then came the "progressive" generation that was raised on soy, tofu, gummy bears, soda, diet coke, fat-free yoghurt and fish sticks.   :giggle:
They also didn't have estrogen hormones in plastics and shit and there wasn't as much to do inside so they played outside and got more Vit D
 
Top