• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Foxx

Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
333
Reputation
0



http://lookism.net/Thread-Looksmax-Help-me-Bodymax
 

iftsj

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
8,139
Reputation
16
:situation:







































:jordan:

your body make you sub5 srs its over
 
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
333
Reputation
0
You have just confirmed your sub 80 iq, this was a test 

I'm apex and that pic is of Foxx
 
Joined
Feb 28, 2016
Messages
405
Reputation
0
Foxx, I got love for you but you need to hit the gym. Your hips are as wide as your shoulders. Your face is fine, now fix your body.
 

Foxx

Average Guy
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
10,606
Reputation
2,636
Christian Troy said:
Foxx, I got love for you but you need to hit the gym. Your hips are as wide as your shoulders. Your face is fine, now fix your body.

This pic is old, I look much better now.
 
Joined
Feb 28, 2016
Messages
405
Reputation
0
Foxx said:
Christian Troy said:
Foxx, I got love for you but you need to hit the gym. Your hips are as wide as your shoulders. Your face is fine, now fix your body.

This pic is old, I look much better now.


I hope you put on some size, you look small in that pic.
 

Foxx

Average Guy
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
10,606
Reputation
2,636
FuckinglolAtLife said:
I bodymog you at 20% bf  :cage:


Lol cope boyo FACE


Christian Troy said:
Foxx said:
This pic is old, I look much better now.


I hope you put on some size, you look small in that pic.

Pretty sure that is photoshopped or something anyways. he is a creep and saved the pic on his computer too.
 
Top