Foxx is one of the biggest frauds of this forum

The guy is legit good looking and all the legit females in this site already wanna suck and fuck him and he's still talking about "it's over, ldar"
just another seph trolling incels to ldar while he gets blowjobs from jb's

joke is on us

just change the site name to fraudism.net

Foxx

Average Guy
Help me meet these girls IRL, or help me find girls IRL who want to hangout with me. I will leave forever I swear that's all I want.

IncelRa

Coper
Battlefield Player said:
The guy is legit good looking and all the legit females in this site already wanna suck and fuck him and he's still talking about "it's over, ldar"
just another seph trolling incels to ldar while he gets blowjobs from jb's

joke is on us

just change the site name to fraudism.net
Would guess 80% of users here are average or above , just lol at most users here who post photos of themselves then pretend that their looks are problems , logical conclusion is that if you thought your looks was your problem you wouldn't post your ugly mug anywhere on internet in fear of shame that your ugly face will go mainstream , with some meme phrase attached to it etc. but well mostly its their way to cope for their socialy non acceptable behavior in other words not being NEET or i might be wrong because to tell precisely what the hell is happening here is complex task  :rage: :rage: .