Four high school football players charged with gang-raping two 15-year-old girls afte

dat feel

Lookism God
Ascent said:
Wrong link boyo.

You linked a science article. :lmfao:
oh fuck, i fixed it

i was reading that science article. i never post those because subhuman incels won't enjoy them

Aparat

Normie
dat feel said:
Ascent said:
Wrong link boyo.

You linked a science article. :lmfao:
oh fuck, i fixed it

i was reading that science article. i never post those because subhuman incels won't enjoy them
So attention from subhuman incels > making quality threads?

Anakind

King of Chads
She probably wanted a long-term relationship after she got gangbanged with her consent. When she realized the chads didn't want an LTR she called it "rape".

dat feel

Lookism God
primetime said:
UglySlayerCel said:
top guy looks 30 in high school
legit

this is why early development theory is legit

these guys were already slaying at 13-14, they have been fucking prime jb since that age because hey developed earlier than neotenous estrogenic incels who usually look 12 at 18

unclejack

Normie
said she was a virgin and cried out in pain. Lucky bastards. That must have felt amazing

Nyhil

Slayer
Anakind said:
She probably wanted a long-term relationship after she got gangbanged with her consent. When she realized the chads didn't want an LTR she called it "rape".
Just lol if you still think that women don't enjoy casual sex with chads and it's not the most satisfying thing for them.

LTR lmao.

Probably there must have been a subhuman in the middle of the act. She wanted chads, not a subhuman to derive pleasure from her cunt. You can bet there must have been a subhuman with an ugly face there. She wouldn't report if it was all chads.

dat feel

Lookism God
Nyhil said:
Anakind said:
Just lol if you still think that women don't enjoy casual sex with chads and it's not the most satisfying thing for them.

LTR lmao.

Probably there must have been a subhuman in the middle of the act. She wanted chads, not a subhuman to derive pleasure from her cunt. You can bet there must have been a subhuman with an ugly face there. She wouldn't report if it was all chads.
well, this guy was one of the rapists

and it was two 15yo girls, not just one
[hr]
unclejack said:
said she was a virgin and cried out in pain. Lucky bastards. That must have felt amazing
shhh don't say these things it will attract @"mrz" to this thread