four counts of sodomy

dat feel

Lookism God
wtf

trying to post this story

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...unts-sodomy-having-sex-two-teenage-girls.html

Married cop and Iraq veteran who volunteers as a high school officer charged with four counts of sodomy for 'having sex with two teenage girls'
  • Joshua Spratt, 34, is a father-of-three and Watervliet cop of 10 years
  • He is the volunteer resource officer at Watervliet High School
  • Arrested Saturday and facing seven charges, four of which are sodomy 
  • Allegedly had sexual relations with two students, aged 16 and 17
  • Sex occurred in cemetery car parks and outside the school 
  • Spratt has pleaded not guilty 

IcedEarth

Slayer
lol it doesn't say that it were girls and he only did oral and sodomy, cops and queers lmfao

btw, slayer

dat feel

Lookism God
IcedEarth said:
lol it doesn't say that it were girls and he only did oral and sodomy, cops and queers lmfao

btw, slayer

it says right there

Married cop and Iraq veteran who volunteers as a high school officer charged with four counts of sodomy for 'having sex with two teenage girls'

IcedEarth

Slayer
dat feel said:
IcedEarth said:

btw, slayer

it says right there

okay I'm having a Freudian slip after I trolled today with the bisex posts in the main, whatever, time to dildo myself, wanna help?

IcedEarth

Slayer
Reflex said:
Horrible fuck

lol you know jack shit about those girls, they were probably sluts who seduced the guy themselves but they will get a free pass since they are "victims"

not being a pedo fan here, but multiple counts of sexual contact require a form of consent in this case and 17 yo's are adults, I can marry a 16 yo here

Reflex

Lookism God
IcedEarth said:
Reflex said:
Horrible fuck

lol you know jack shit about those girls, they were probably sluts who seduced the guy themselves but they will get a free pass since they are "victims"

not being a pedo fan here, but multiple counts of sexual contact require a form of consent in this case and 17 yo's are adults, I can marry a 16 yo here
No you dumb fuck, I don't give a shit if he banged a 16 year old. I'd do the same

but he's married with 3 kids, he's a scumbag

IcedEarth

Slayer
Reflex said:
No you dumb fuck, I don't give a shit if he banged a 16 year old. I'd do the same

I've been to lots of hookers and the bulk of the clients are 30+ guys whether married or in an ltr with the potential wife, most marriages are sexless buddy boy think about 1 fuck every season at best, mistgeburt sadly fucks like twice per year his "wife" and that's not uncommon, lack of sex is exactly why most adults are stressed the fuck out

what you got here is a retard who waited too long with his urges and didn't go to a hooker and now he's paying the price for it

Reflex

Lookism God
IcedEarth said:
Reflex said:

I've been to lots of hookers and the bulk of the clients are 30+ guys whether married or in an ltr with the potential wife, most marriages are sexless buddy boy think about 1 fuck every season at best, mistgeburt sadly fucks like twice per year his "wife" and that's not uncommon, lack of sex is exactly why most adults are stressed the fuck out

what you got here is a retard who waited too long with his urges and didn't go to a hooker and now he's paying the price for it

Yeh makes me sick to the core