• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Founders of Israel Quotes (Warning: Jew Copers DONT CLICK)

highT

Regular
[font=Georgia,]IVE READ QUOTES FROM A LOT OF RACIST MOTHERFUCKERS: STORMFRONTERS, NAZIS, BBC THEORISTS, THE MOROCCAN GUY ON HERE. NONE I REPEAT NONE COME CLOSE TO THESE PSYCHOKIKES.[/font]

[font=Georgia,]THE FIRST PM OF ISRAEL David Ben-Gurion, May 1948, to the General Staff. [/font]
[font=Georgia,] From Ben-Gurion, A Biography, by Michael Ben-Zohar, Delacorte, New York 1978: [/font]

[font=Georgia,]"We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population."[/font]

[font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,]David Ben Gurion, quoted in The Jewish Paradox, by Nahum Goldmann, Weidenfeld and Nicolson, [/font]
[/font][/size]

[font=Georgia,] 1978, p. 99: [/font]

[font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,]"Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist. Not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either. Nahlal arose in the place of Mahlul; Kibbutz Gvat in the place of Jibta; Kibbutz Sarid in the place of Huneifis; and Kefar Yehushua in the place of Tal al-Shuman. There is not a single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population." [/font][/font][/size]

[font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,]:glasses: @ THE FRUIT OF THEIR RACIAL HATRED[/font][/font][/size]

[font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,]Yitzhak Rabin, leaked censored version of Rabin memoirs, published in the New York Times, 23 October 1979. Rabin's description of the conquest of Lydda, after the completion of Plan Dalet: [/font]
[/font][/size]
[/font][/size]

[font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,]"We shall reduce the Arab population to a community of woodcutters and waiters." [/font][/font][/size][/font][/size]

[font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,]:cage: Arabcels HOW WILL YOU COPE???[/font][/font][/size][/font][/size]

[font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,]David Goldman wrote: [/font]
[/font][/size]
[/font][/size]
[/font][/size]

[font=Georgia,]"We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one centimeter of Eretz Israel... Force is all they do or ever will understand. We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours." [/font]

[font=Georgia,]Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir's infamous quote: [/font]

[font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,]"There is no such thing as a Palestinian." [/font][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size]

[font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,]Israel Koenig, "The Koenig Memorandum": [/font]
[/font][/size]
[/font][/size]
[/font][/size]
[/font][/size]

[font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,]"If I was an Arab leader I would never make [peace] with Israel. That is natural: we have taken their country." [/font][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size]

[font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,]Michael Ben-Yair, Attorney General of Israel, 1993-1996 (in Ha'aretz): [/font]
[/font][/size]
[/font][/size]
[/font][/size]
[/font][/size]
[/font][/size]

[font=Georgia,]"The Intifada is the Palestinian's people's war of national liberation. We [Israel] enthusiastically chose to become a colonialist society, ignoring international treaties, expropriating lands, transferring settlers from Israel to the Occupied Territories, engaging in theft and funding justification for all these activities.. we [Israel] established an apartheid regime." [/font]

[font=Georgia,]Ehud Barak, on Israeli TV (date undetermined, but confirmed by former Israeli Knesset Member Marsha Friedman): [/font]

[font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,]"If I were a Palestinian, I would be a terrorist."   :turban: [/font][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size]

[font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,]AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST[/font][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size]

[font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,]Ariel Sharon, Prime Minister of Israel (in an Israeli cabinet meeting): [/font]
[/font][/size]
[/font][/size]
[/font][/size]
[/font][/size]
[/font][/size]
[/font][/size]

[font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,]Don't worry, we [Israel] control the United States. [/font][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size]

[font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,]:goodfellas: [/font][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size]

[font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,][size=large][font=Georgia,]IT'S OGRE IF YOU'RE NOT ANTI-SEMITIC IN 2018[/font][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size]

stop making quotes up

none of this is true

why?

i will have my brother jovan wipe you off the face of this website