Vertu

Incel
Check this out.

Fat guy with no chin, no jaw getting "fuck me eyes" from a 16 year old bitch. Forget the twink getting numbers in the back.

It's stuff like this that I see EVERYDAY. It's why I'm anti-sluthate. Truth: If you're spending your days posting on forum boards, reading about aspie shit (facial aesthetic discussion, MGTOW, redpill bluepill) then you've already fucking lost. You are just so much of an aspie that you can't even be normal, live in the moment and enjoy your time on Earth.

Vertu

Incel
Maximus said:
Heightmogged and girlmogged bu the other dude.

Always looking for the negatives out of a positive situation. This is exactly why you'll always remain at the bottom in life.

Vertu

Incel
sephon said:
buddy boyo that's far from being chinless. decent projection, just a lot of submental fat.
Fucking LOL.

If I looked like you, I would think it's "decent projection' too.

The guy looks like ABSOLUTE DOGSHIT, period. Stop coping. Stop rationalizing. Just for once admit you've fucked up.

• Cage
Reactions: mvp
The taller guy in the back is attracting the better looking girl, while the fatcel is attracting a Lady Gaga tier Deathnik.

The taller girl in the back FaceFogs, NeckFogs, CleavageFogs and BodyShapeFogs that shapeless LadyGaga girl. No shocker that the tall, leaner and athletic guy is attracting the better looking girl.

just_a_life

uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
damn that girl at the back on the right looks like a god tier JB

standardscoper

The first bateman
Masculinity Crew
She then went home and sucked off chad. That fatcel NEVER even touched her. One hundred percent.

Ab0M1N4T10n

⠀⠀⠀
Slayers
BROoTal reMIndEr folks. If a girl gives you those eyes, she wants you 100%. Go for it son's :leo: