• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Found God tier profile holy SHIT boyos

:shock:

k

Bieber has the best profile out of any guy, and the look that women want. Overly wide jaws like Brad Pitts are retarded. This looks garbage compared to Biebers

Ascent

Regular
Holy fuck OPIE that guy literally looks like a rat cos his chin and maxilla don't have enough forward growth. How is it possible for people to not see how blatantly, objectively bad that looks?

THIS is what your profile should look like:

dogboner54

Regular
Ascent said:
Holy fuck OPIE that guy literally looks like a rat cos his chin and maxilla don't have enough forward growth. How is it possible for people to not see how blatantly, objectively bad that looks?

mogged by 14 y/o girl:

MewingAllDay

prof.
:cage:

you know this forum went to shit when "perfect profile guy" has receded chin and shitty jaw

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
that is a merlin tier chin

its literally negative chin

@"damnson"

Ascent

Regular
dogboner54 said:
Ascent said:

mogged by 14 y/o girl:

Meh not really. 

Insane forward growth tho, I must admit.

Ascent said:

his head is tilted up

That is identical to mine, not even joking. The chin position, the labiomental and mentolabial angles are identical to mine. I know you guys would say this guy is recessed and need BSSO or whatever the fuck but Ive grown to accept it, it doesn't even look bad.

That's not a medically recessed chin either.

Check that: My chin is slightly farther forward and my ramus is a bit longer, but I still think this looks fine.

bittercurry said:
lol is this serious?

The mask fits pretty well