Forum would be so much better if shit-posting wasn't allowed

Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
54
Reputation
0
Shit-posting/trolling made SlutHate unreadable...too much of that here now. 

By "shit-posting" I mean content-free trolling that just makes the place noisy but doesn't add any substance.
 

SeriousM

Normie
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,386
Reputation
3
Maximus said:
Would scare the posters to speak their mind a bunch of restrictions is no good. Do you put rules on conversations you ahve in real life? Hell no you don't so why do it online?
What about a system to rate posts? Kinda like on reddit where if a post is really bad it just gets downvoted by many posters to where most cannot see it unless they click on it.
 

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
9,226
Reputation
12
SeriousM said:
Maximus said:
Would scare the posters to speak their mind a bunch of restrictions is no good. Do you put rules on conversations you ahve in real life? Hell no you don't so why do it online?
What about a system to rate posts? Kinda like on reddit where if a post is really bad it just gets downvoted by many posters to where most cannot see it unless they click on it.

no that's so fucking queer its not even funny
 
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,494
Reputation
34
i agree. it fucking sucks...pushing all the good content down and giving narcistic shitposting trolls too much power.
freedom of speech is not the same as "doing whatever the fuck i can to annoy the shit out of the rest of the userbase"...
SH had no moderation whatsoever and guess what...it turned into a shithole because less than a dozen trolls were enough to make hundreds of legit users slowly leave...
 

SeriousM

Normie
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,386
Reputation
3
Maximus said:
SeriousM said:
Maximus said:
Would scare the posters to speak their mind a bunch of restrictions is no good. Do you put rules on conversations you ahve in real life? Hell no you don't so why do it online?
What about a system to rate posts? Kinda like on reddit where if a post is really bad it just gets downvoted by many posters to where most cannot see it unless they click on it.
How about a proper response? If someone's saying shit ignore or say shit too like you'd do in real life.

Reps and post likes/dislikes ruin shit because people would make posts to get ratings and not say what they want.
Well controversial posts that are correct on other sites get downvoted but here they would gain support because of the crowd. Shit-posting is literally just people here saying how ethnics are subhuman, help me I am incel and life sucks, or ____ race must be exterminated. I say the good material such as looksmaxing, truth about the game, truth about women, and all of that will still get a lot of support.
 

shitposter

Normie
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,562
Reputation
1
Well atleast there isn't any a bunch of posts with random pics of Asian men white female couples saying dumb shit like hope and high quality non-primitive woman.
 

allindaeyes

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,199
Reputation
3
shitposter said:
Well atleast there isn't any a bunch of posts with random pics of Asian men white female couples saying dumb shit like hope and high quality non-primitive woman.
:lolboat:









hqnp only pls  :cool:
 

SeriousM

Normie
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,386
Reputation
3
cosmonaut said:
SeriousM said:
Maximus said:
Would scare the posters to speak their mind a bunch of restrictions is no good. Do you put rules on conversations you ahve in real life? Hell no you don't so why do it online?
What about a system to rate posts? Kinda like on reddit where if a post is really bad it just gets downvoted by many posters to where most cannot see it unless they click on it.
upboat system is retarded and would lead to circlejerking.
I am talking about some type of system like maybe even a like system to separate the shit posters from the good ones.
 
P

Perfectly Sane

Guest
*Weren't

If you're going to be subhuman in appearance, at least don't be subhuman in grammar.
 

Franktank

Normie
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,785
Reputation
3
Most of the shitposters moved here.This section of lookism is Unbearable
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
987
Reputation
4
Not sure what the solution is, but I don't see it as a major problem.

If the admin can finally sort out the global block for 'foes', then you wouldn't have to see either the threads or the posts of known, persistent shitposters.

A rep/rating system would be a disaster on here. Anonymously downvoting over-sensitive autists and associated faggots would just lead to more acrimony than there already is.

However, I thought the star system to rate threads - which has since disappeared - was quite useful.
 
Top