Forum raid?

If this is against the rules I apologise and ask that mods kindly delete the thread

HOWEVER 

There is an interesting site called www.Feabie.com which is basically Twitter for fat people with one long continuos global newsfeed. I just think we should spread the word of Gandy and perhaps encourage some potential new members to join the site.

Not all the men are fat, Infact most of the young males somewhat have potential, they are just desperate and willing to try their luck white knighting whales online. I think we should lead a small team of 5 to Spread the work of looks theory and bring the luls

alien

Chad
Rotters
What are you trying to accomplish with this?

I enjoy sex with chubby girls. Within reason. I would rather have sex with a chubby girl with big tits, big ass, meaty thighs and wide hips than Dakota Johnson (thin girl with no tits, ass, hips). I saw 50 Shades of Grey Unrated and wasn't turned on by her nude body at all in the movie.

The absolute ideal is thin waist, big tits, big ass, 0.7:1 waist-hip ratio. But a woman needs GOAT genes to pull that off.

Just type at the top of the newsfeed it will broadcast to everyone viewing the page