Forum not busy, fellas are out clubbing

TheTrews

Normie
Everyone is out trying their darndest to get laid, to get their dick wet.Even redpilled incels are trying. 

That must be a wall of pain :ugh:

purps drank

Slayer
just lol buddy boyo said:
TheTrews said:
Everyone is out trying their darndest to get laid, to get their dick wet.Even redpilled incels are trying. 

That must be a wall of pain :ugh:
My version of trying my hardest to get laid today was to swipe yes to everyone on tinder and text the 5/10 girl i fucked last week
It didn't work

She didn't text back?

purps drank

Slayer
purps drank said:
She didn't text back?
she did but when i invited her over she said she "had work early", then I said she could come over at 6 pm and wouldn't keep her long, and asked her if she couldn't then when was she free the rest of the week. She said she "didn't know yet".
Then I said well if you do want to let me know when you are free, if not you can just tell me its no problem.
she hasn't responded for like 4 hrs to that. I'm assuming its over boyos.

Ah sorry, that's a bummer. I wouldn't count it totally over though, she might still text you in the next week or two or something.

purps drank

Slayer
purps drank said:
Ah sorry, that's a bummer. I wouldn't count it totally over though, she might still text you in the next week or two or something.
Yea, there is a chance but I'm definitely not going to count on it. I'm not going to text her again unless she does first. 
i just KNOW that if I was a 7 or an 8 she would have came over, and at the very least said something like "I'm really sorry, I want to come over but i can't, I can come at this time tomorrow"
Unfortunately this is true.