• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Forum not busy, fellas are out clubbing

TheTrews

Regular
Everyone is out trying their darndest to get laid, to get their dick wet.Even redpilled incels are trying. 

That must be a wall of pain :ugh:

purps drank

Rotter
just lol buddy boyo said:
TheTrews said:
Everyone is out trying their darndest to get laid, to get their dick wet.Even redpilled incels are trying. 

That must be a wall of pain :ugh:

My version of trying my hardest to get laid today was to swipe yes to everyone on tinder and text the 5/10 girl i fucked last week
It didn't work

She didn't text back?

purps drank

Rotter
purps drank said:
She didn't text back?

she did but when i invited her over she said she "had work early", then I said she could come over at 6 pm and wouldn't keep her long, and asked her if she couldn't then when was she free the rest of the week. She said she "didn't know yet".
Then I said well if you do want to let me know when you are free, if not you can just tell me its no problem.
she hasn't responded for like 4 hrs to that. I'm assuming its over boyos.

Ah sorry, that's a bummer. I wouldn't count it totally over though, she might still text you in the next week or two or something.

purps drank

Rotter
purps drank said:
Ah sorry, that's a bummer. I wouldn't count it totally over though, she might still text you in the next week or two or something.

Yea, there is a chance but I'm definitely not going to count on it. I'm not going to text her again unless she does first. 
i just KNOW that if I was a 7 or an 8 she would have came over, and at the very least said something like "I'm really sorry, I want to come over but i can't, I can come at this time tomorrow"

Unfortunately this is true.