Former whiteknights, come here and confess

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
There was at least one instance in your life where you whiteknighted, e.g. saw someone calling a girl a slut and said something cringeworthy like for e.g. "how dare you call a girl that word!"

I was never like that, but I know many of you were  :giggle:

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Only one time I can remember. I was in a park chilling with my friends like I'd do after every school day. This was probably 7th grade. This girl had just come out as bisexual. So this one guy who thought he was the shit just shat on her and was calling her names, saying her life sucks, and she should kill herself. So me and my boys ran after him on his bike, and we finally crowded him. We kind of beat him up but not much, until he finally started crying no joke so we let him walk away. I remember feeling like such a badass at that moment lmao

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
UglyNormalFag said:
Only one time I can remember. I was in a park chilling with my friends like I'd do after every school day. This was probably 7th grade. This girl had just come out as bisexual. So this one guy who thought he was the shit just shat on her and was calling her names, saying her life sucks, and she should kill herself. So me and my boys ran after him on his bike, and we finally crowded him. We kind of beat him up but not much, until he finally started crying no joke so we let him walk away. I remember feeling like such a badass at that moment lmao

:jordan: