forgiveness or revenge ?

Fighting back to bullies, seeing that helpless looks on their faces, revenge gives me a sadistic pleasure, i spend a lot of time stewing in my resentment/revenge fantasies over past wrongs, why forgive when revenge is awesome...especially it's against those people who made your life miserable.

Do you guys believe in forgiveness or revenge ?

incelhero

Regular
As most people bullied me when I was I child, I could forgive them, they came from broken and alcoholic households, didn't know better (they were children, too) and had no way of releasing their anger other than on scrawny, weird kids like me. Most of them ended up uglier and shorter than me due to early smoking, drinking, malnourishment and abuse, a lot of them failed first years at high school, too. Life's played tricks on them anyway, why would I beat someone who's already laying on the ground? If I would ever seek revenge, it's on their parents for joint fucking their and in turn my life up, as they're truly the ones at fault. Also, the teachers, but they work in minimum wage dead end jobs so it's like they're in for an eternal punishment anyway. Forgive, but never forget, I guess.

I was bullied a lot when I was younger. I was picked on because I was small, unathletic, awkward and on the autistic spectrum. When I got into college, I became interested in bodybuilding and lifting weights, and after a couple years, I got very muscular. Now, I am into boxing and even have a couple knockouts on my record. I would be lying to you if I said I never fantasized about using the abilities that I have now to get back at those who tormented me when I didn't have said abilities.

MVP

crimemaxxing
Mewslims
revenge! time 2 dislike some youtube videos again

inferiortool

Rotter
I sometimes go on Facebook and look up my bullies, it makes me feel alot better that they look like absolute shit now I hope they are doing miserable.

LordSUPER

Banned
IF YOU UGLY = REVENGE
IF YOURE GOOD LOOKING = FORGIVENESS

THATS HOW IT WORKS

ugliest

Champion
i want revenge, looksmaxing and becoming top tier is enough to ruin my e bullies day/shit their pants, i will fuck girls and treat them like they treated me when i become a hot guy