• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Forget about sex, having NO friends and NO social life is the WORST

Literally if your phone does not get any SMS or calls for days, weeks, months then this is serious, you are screwed.
Literally NO ONE finds you interesting enough to be around and befriend you. Spending your weekends confined inside the house frequenting internet forums while the normal people are socializing, get introduced to new people, etc
Think about the massive "failo effect" by being a loner and not having friends.
Think about all the opportunities missed by not having the right kind of connection to get you ahead in life.

@YourFaceIsYourLife @modified

debijon

Regular
Once you enter your 30s or even late twenties you lose all desire for that kind of shit.

I'm at the point where I try to avoid socializing with normalfags, its boring and pointless and doesn't fit my aspie mind.

Which is of corse incongruent with my biological desires of a cute girl / sex.

Dark latino

Rotter
Michael Cera said:
Literally if your phone does not get any SMS or calls for days, weeks, months then this is serious, you are screwed.
Literally NO ONE finds you interesting enough to be around and befriend you. Spending your weekends confined inside the house frequenting internet forums while the normal people are socializing, get introduced to new people, etc
Think about the massive "failo effect" by being a loner and not having friends.
Think about all the opportunities missed by not having the right kind of connection to get you ahead in life.

@YourFaceIsYourLife @modified

What do you expect people meet in social situation not on some looks forum

I have no desire for friends or a social life. I just want a cute girl to fuck and cuddle with all day. Sadly social proof is a necessity for pulling girls in your looks league.

Foxx

Average Guy
Welcome to the story of me life.

gentsupreme

Regular
debijon said:
Once you enter your 30s or even late twenties you lose all desire for that kind of shit.

contentedcel said:
I have no desire for friends or a social life. I just want a cute girl to fuck and cuddle with all day.

debijon said:

I'm at the point where I try to avoid socializing with normalfags, its boring and pointless and doesn't fit my aspie mind.

I don't really think you understand my post. But OK then aspie loner.

ugly_mong said:
You're right honestly. 

Even with girls out of the picture there's nothing worse to me than rotting inside all day and night with nothing to do.

I was an idiot after high school not staying in touch with my friends, and an even bigger idiot for passing up every chance at socializing I had in college. 

Now I don't even know what to do. I don't know anyone, I don't talk to anyone. I might as well not even exist.

Maybe you get employed?

I have the same problem. Having 0 friends is even worse than being incel

The only thing you can really do outside of your house honestly is spend all that time workcelling. Idk what else to suggest. Just get 2-3 jobs and work daily and get tons of money

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well no shit been saying this for a long time

I dont care who u are

Humans are social creatures that thrive off of interactions

Thats why people who are largely alone irl spend their time on forums. you need interaction or else your brain explodes

Gucci_Gang

Banned
Being ugly= No Sex, No Friends, No Social Life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Rotter

Rotter
debijon said:

Legit, I'm in the same position. At the weekends I'm too burned out from work to even do much beyond sleep and rot on my bed

debijon

Regular
Chad said:
I dont care who u are

Humans are social creatures that thrive off of interactions

Thats why people who are largely alone irl spend their time on forums. you need interaction or else your brain explodes

Yes I believe all humans do need a certain level of human interaction to keep you from going insane.

The thing is my introversion + social retardedness + social anxiety dictates that I really don't thrive or enjoy being around NT normalfags/co-workers at places like bars/clubs.  After a few hours of socializing and hanging out, all I'm thinking is how to go home so I can enjoy my solitude in front of my PC.  just lol @ my brain.
For me, interacting with coworkers @ work and my small group of nerd friends who I actually click with, seems enough.

Whats fucked up is somewhere deep I think 'man if I was naturally extroversed and NT, I would have a healthy social life and a happier life' while I'm the one avoiding it.

FuckThis

Rotter
I made over 20 friends in like a year or so

Friends are easy to come by, you just go out, drink, have fun, there is nothing else to it. Ofc you must be 7+

IceCutter

Megastar
ugly_mong said:
You're right honestly. 

Even with girls out of the picture there's nothing worse to me than rotting inside all day and night with nothing to do.

I was an idiot after high school not staying in touch with my friends, and an even bigger idiot for passing up every chance at socializing I had in college. 

:lmfao:

Dark latino

Rotter
FuckThis said:

Friends are easy to come by, you just go out, drink, have fun, there is nothing else to it. Ofc you must be 7+

You are a girl?Wtf

gentsupreme

Regular
FuckThis said:

@"Invisible" 

remind me again why FEMALES are allowed in here?