Forehead types and attractiveness

SeriousM

Normie
So you have these forehead shapes, which are ideal and which are the worst?

Is a sloped forehead bad?

PaleBlueDot

Banned
Mildy sloped like gandy would be best as a sloped forehead is a form of dimorphism, overly sloped would be ugly and primitive looking

SeriousM

Normie
Darth Vader said:
Mildy sloped like gandy would be best as a sloped forehead is a form of dimorphism, overly sloped would be ugly and primitive looking

mind showing me what an overly sloped forehead looks like in a person?

PaleBlueDot

Banned
Darth Vader said:

SeriousM

Normie
mind showing me more examples of an overly sloped forehead vs a mildly sloped one? I don't know which one I have.

PaleBlueDot

Banned
SeriousM said:
mind showing me more examples of an overly sloped forehead vs a mildly sloped one? I don't know which one I have.

Just show me a pic of your forehead

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Do we take into account the chin projection? If so, I'm convex-concave. Am I going to make it?

What do you guys think? Don't mind Sephon's gif... I keep it around so I can forever see myself getting AMOG'd. By myself. Right in the feels...

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Victory said:
Nizoral Babe said:
Do we take into account the chin projection? If so, I'm convex-concave. Am I going to make it?

What do you guys think? Don't mind Sephon's gif... I keep it around so I can forever see myself getting AMOG'd. By myself. Right in the feels...

Yes chin projection seems decent, head is tilted slightly upwards though. Forehead looks convex which is bad. Holy fuck that morph= chad
Right? Sephon broke me the day he posted this. It legit makes me want to get a nose job and a hairline reduction, lmao.

I wonder how my forehead would look if I got a hairline reduction. My hairline is very high and when I put my finger an inch or so lower, my forehead doesn't too bad. At least I think so.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Victory said:
Nizoral Babe said:
Victory said:
Yes chin projection seems decent, head is tilted slightly upwards though. Forehead looks convex which is bad. Holy fuck that morph= chad
Right? Sephon broke me the day he posted this. It legit makes me want to get a nose job and a hairline reduction, lmao.

I wonder how my forehead would look if I got a hairline reduction. My hairline is very high and when I put my finger an inch or so lower, my forehead doesn't too bad. At least I think so.

You should get a HT if it really bothers you. I am in a similar situation with a high natural hairline and I am going to get a HT in the near future to lower it to nw0.
I probably will. I should look up the cost, results, recovery time, etc.

SeriousM

Normie
okay this thread is confusing

on one hand they're saying sloped forehead is bad but on the other the ideal foreheads shown are sloped

Skirrel

Coper
Nizoral Babe said:
Victory said:
Nizoral Babe said:

There's not much u can do about ur submental area due to voicebox positioning.  i think u can get away with just a HT.  are u on fin/dut right now?

heilsa

Slayer
SeriousM said:
okay this thread is confusing

on one hand they're saying sloped forehead is bad but on the other the ideal foreheads shown are sloped

this

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Skirrel said:
Nizoral Babe said:
Victory said:

There's not much u can do about ur submental area due to voicebox positioning.  i think u can get away with just a HT.  are u on fin/dut right now?
Actually mine probably looks like the edit. I'm quiet heavy in this picture, 220 lbs, iirc. I've probably lost a decent amount of it already. I'm on fin and minox, and I swear that minox is a miracle worker. I don't even apply it to my scalp (but instead my beard to fill it in) and it still helps my hair on my head. Growing new chest hair too, which is a plus.

Skirrel

Coper
Nizoral Babe said:
Skirrel said:
Nizoral Babe said:

Actually mine probably looks like the edit. I'm quiet heavy in this picture, 220 lbs, iirc. I've probably lost a decent amount of it already. I'm on fin and minox, and I swear that minox is a miracle worker. I don't even apply it to my scalp (but instead my beard to fill it in) and it still helps my hair on my head. Growing new chest hair too, which is a plus.
Lol why would u apply it to ur face? only beardos do that

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Skirrel said:
Nizoral Babe said:
Skirrel said:
Lol why would u apply it to ur face? only beardos do that
For beardsthetics. Going for dense stubble look.